• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Canadian Park Tickets Validation at Resort

Sulster

Earning My Ears
I've been reading about having to go to the parks or Disney Springs to validate Canadian park tickets. I checked with my Disney Travel Agent and she said that as of this year you can do it at your resort.

Can anyone confirm this? We have a full package including dining if that makes a difference.

There's already multiple threads on this subject. The consensus is that if your tickets are not activated in the system (rare reports had theirs already good to go when part of a package but not everybody), you must show your passports at a park guest services booth or at Disney Springs. Resorts cannot activate the Canadian tickets.

We were just there and had the Canadian Discounted tickets. We were able to do all our fast passes and such just like in the past when we had regular tickets. All we had to do was simply show our passports to the lady in the ticket booth before we entered the park and they validated our tickets. We were staying on Disney Property as well, but they were not able to activate them at the front desk there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter