Canadians making PS at WDW restaurants

sillyminny

Love Disney World. Love Survivor and Idol shows as
I noticed on the restaurants board that many use the 407-WDWDINE to make a priority seating time.
If we had to do that wouldn't the cost really add up for us? What do you do? I have to phone Monday.

Hey again, Sillyminny.

I usually get my TA to make the phone call or use someone else's phone who has a great long distance rate and pay them back.

Scratch
:smooth:

I have also made a ton of calls for both ressies and ps's, I have the disney club and can call toll free-one advantage of having the card!! I think it more than paid for itself this trip!!

Grover in Winnipeg
:)

You can call after 6 when the rates go down.

We use YAK communication for our long distance to Canada and the US. I believe it's 7 or 9 cents a minute, whenever you call. You just dial 1-10-15-945 and then the area code and the number. In this case 1-10-15-945-407-WDW-DINE. Hope your fingers survive the dialing!!!

YES YES! I just found YAK as well. I call my brother in South Korea a couple times a week! Only 12 cents a minute! Only 7 cents a minute to my parents and sister too! S

I'm so happy with the wealth of info! I will use yak for sure. It is in my WDW file beside my computer!

You can also use Sears long distance plan which we've had for about 3 years and love it! You collect Sears points even with the long distance. We pay 9 cents a minute for Canada/USA and even the UK!:D

Sorry, just checked the website (www.yak.ca) - I had the dialing order wrong. Here's the correct order:

"Simply dial 10-15-945 and then 1+ area code + number for all your North American calls."

The rate is 7 cents a minute to Canada and the US.:) :) :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter