• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Cancel 275 points for rent at $10.50/point

Status
Not open for further replies.

lj1786

Earning My Ears
Greetings all

I have 275 points for a fantastic time awaiting you at either Disney World in Florida or Hawaii.

Please send an email to LJ1786@aol.com (that is the letters El-Jay) including the following
1) Disney on the subject line. (it helps me to sort my inbox)
2) The dates you would like to travel. (Please include the check in date and the check out date.
3) The resort you would like to stay at
4) The type of room you want to rent (studio, 1-bedroom, etc).
5) The number of adults and the number of children. (For a studio Disney restricts the number of children to I think only 2 per studio room).

Have a magical day, and I hope to hear from you soon
Leon

Greetings all

I have 275 points for a fantastic time awaiting you at either Disney World in Florida or Hawaii.

Please send an email to LJ1786@aol.com (that is the letters El-Jay) including the following
1) Disney on the subject line. (it helps me to sort my inbox)
2) The dates you would like to travel. (Please include the check in date and the check out date.
3) The resort you would like to stay at
4) The type of room you want to rent (studio, 1-bedroom, etc).
5) The number of adults and the number of children. (For a studio Disney restricts the number of children to I think only 2 per studio room).

Have a magical day, and I hope to hear from you soon
Leon

Thank you all but I have now rented out all of my points. Pixie Dust and Magical Times to all who responded.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter