Cancel 2TS restaurant online...removes your credit card info?

Jess6001

Hey there, Mr. Grump Gills. You know what you gott
I am about to cancel a ressie at California Grille in May. I want to do it online b/c it's easier but I wanted to confirm that our credit card info will be removed when I cancel it? I know it should be but I'm paranoid that it won't :confused:...can anyone confirm for me that Disney removes it when you cancel online? I know I could call Disney but I'm feeling lazy! Thanks!

Whenever a reservation has been held by a credit card, you have to call and cancel the reservation. You are unable to cancel reservations held by cc on line.

Hmm interesting b/c the website is giving me the option to cancel it...is there anyone out there who has done it online? If not, I'll just call and wait on hold (ughh!) lol

You can cancel it online. I canceled many online for my December trip including CRT and Hoop de Doo. It did not use my cc information.

You used to not be able to cancel the ones with cc online. YOu had to call. Now you can cancel them online.

I just got off the phone with Disney. (I decided to call just in case). She cancelled my cali grill ressie and I asked her if I could have done it online...she said no. So I'm not sure about the previous poster who was able to cancel in online, but the CM today said that isn't possible. Just a FYI for everyone!

I just got off the phone with Disney. (I decided to call just in case). She cancelled my cali grill ressie and I asked her if I could have done it online...she said no. So I'm not sure about the previous poster who was able to cancel in online, but the CM today said that isn't possible. Just a FYI for everyone!

The CM was mistaken. You can cancel a reservation with credit card guarantee online. Here's my proof--I cancelled this online today. I called to make sure. It was canceled. Remember that the CMs aren't always up-to-date:

Untitled-1.jpg

ETA: I canceled all of my cc guarantees online (CG, CRT, and a Hoop). I called to make sure none of them were still open, and they were not.

CMs at WDW-DINE, for some reason, are wrong more often than they are correct.

As others have stated, you absolutely can cancel online. The email confirmation system is glitchy with cancellations though, so manually put in your email, and see if you can get an email confirmation, or, make sure to write down the cancellation info in case of payment issue later.

Tiger :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter