cancel days, ADRs cancel as well?

axosis19

Earning My Ears
I have booked a package for two weeks in November with the plan of cancelling one of the weeks when I find out which week my vacation has been approved. My ADR date is in May. If I make ADRs at 180+10 and then cancel the first week of my vacation, are my ADRs for the second week going to be cancelled as well (because then it would have been 180+ 17 when I made the ADRs)? If I cancel the second week I don't think it will be a problem since I won't be more than 180+10 out when I make my ADRS. Thanks for the info!

The ADRs are separate from your vacation package, for example, if you canceled an entire vacation package, you'd still need to go back and cancel all your ADRs too -- they are not linked. You can make ADRs at any time regardless of any resort reservation you may or may not have.

So in your case, you will need to take care of canceling the ADRs from whatever week you end up canceling, and the ADRs for the remaining week will be untouched.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter