Cancel/Transfer/Trade ADR's 4 June *UPDATED*

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are taking a last minute trip next week to the World. We plan to eat mostly counter service meals, but I would LOVE to treat DS 2 1/2 to a character breakfast on our last day as he really enjoyed this on our last trip. If anyone is cancelling Ohana or Chef Mickey for breakfast on Wed. April 23, PLEASE let me know. I'm sorry I don't have anything to offer in return. I keep calling 2-3x/day, but no luck yet.

Hoping for Pixie Dust!!!!!

If anyone is planning on cancelling Le Cellier anytime between May 11th and the 16th, please send me a PM. :thumbsup2

Just bumping this up, we're a party of 2.

I do have the following available to trade if anyone is interested:
5/12 Rose & Crown 1:10pm
5/15 Tony's Town Square 11:35am
5/16 Coral Reef 2:10pm

:goodvibes

Searching for: Wednesday, June 18 Tusker House Character Breakfast. Anytime, the earlier the better for 4 people (2 adults, 2 children)

My boys really want to have breakfast with Donald :donald:

Can trade:

6/18 12:00 Noon Yak and Yeti for 4 people (2 adults, 2 children)

Please PM me
Thanks,
Mare

Just bumping up. I think I'm the only person looking for June ADRs!;)

Desperately seeking a meal at Crystal Palace on 4/15 for 5 people. I will take any meal any time before 8pm.

I changed our res to more ideal times. I let go of:
Tusker House 9:40 on Sun 4/13
Hollywood & Vine 1:20 on Mon 4/14

Hi guys,

A last minute trip and I am in need of some pixie dust pixiedust: for some desired reservations.

I would love CRT, 1900 park fare, or LTT. Anybody out there.

If anyone is planning to cancel a dinner at either Ohana or 1900 Park Fare (ideally before 7 pm) for on May 13th, please let me know! We would LOVE to try either!!

Bump,please........
Hello--

Looking for CM breakfast on 4/29, 4/30 or 5/1...for 4 people

I didn't think my son really enjoyed it last time, now he keeps asking when are we going to eat Mickey waffles watching the monorail:eek: Couldn't he have told me this months ago:confused3

Annienow, I have an ADR at CP for 8:20am on 4/15 that I don't think we will use. It is for 3 people....I don't know if they will let you change it. Want to try?
semo233

After weeks and weeks of calling and posting, I am still looking for breakfast or lunch at CRT on 4/16 for either 2 or 3. Pixie dust anyone?:wizard:
semo233

I would love to take that ressie if they allow it. I tried to pm you but apparently you have to have so many posts to do that. Please email me at annie@accesstoledo.com and let me know what we need to do. Thank you! Thank you!

NEED: CRT for breakfast or lunch for 5 or 6 on 05/26 or 05/30
HAVE FOR TRADE: CRT for dinner for 6 on 05/26 at 4:05 (Pirate & Princess Party night)
HAVE FOR TRADE: CRT for lunch for 5 on 05/27 at 2:30

Also, there is a thread started for only May ADR Cancel/Transfer/Trades. Here is the link to that thread for those who are interested in posting there as well http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?p=24327205#post24327205

Finding it very hard to get any ADRs for 4/16 thru 4/22, for a party of 6.

If anyone is cancelling anything on thesed dates please let me know.

Fingers crossed.

Please, if anyone has anything available for Chef Mickey Breakfast between April 18th and 28th, I would be ever so grateful. We are looking for either 2, 3 or 4 person reservations. Thanks so much to anyone who can help!

Looking for ADR for Tusker House Character Breakfast 5/24. We need a table for 5. My DD would really love to meet Mickey and the gang for breakfast!

Thanks

/pixie dust needed :wizard:

I am canceling the following CRT may 15th @ 8:05 p.m.
CP breakfast @ 9:35 a.m

Looking for Chef MIckeys breakfast may 10-15
CRT for lunch on the 13th

Hoping hoping :goodvibes

Hello,
I have CRT for breakfast for 4 on 4/24 at 8:00am We are going to the Pirate & Princess Party the night before and I think it will be difficult to make it for breakfast the next day. I would love to go any other day the week of 4/20 - 4/26. Please consider trading days with me. 2 DD's 4 & 7 would be thrilled!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter