Canceled ADR still showing up in MDE app

mastermind307

DIS Veteran
i canceled an ADR for tomorrow evening this morning. I got a comfirmation e-mail saying it has been canceled. I just checked my plans on the app and it still has it listed. It won't let me cancel it, it says I have to call, but I can't now. Is there a glitch with the app? Do I need to be worried that I'll be charged a no show fee?

I have noticed it many times. Its very glitchy. But my canceled ADRs were canceled.

i canceled an ADR for tomorrow evening this morning. I got a comfirmation e-mail saying it has been canceled. I just checked my plans on the app and it still has it listed. It won't let me cancel it, it says I have to call, but I can't now. Is there a glitch with the app? Do I need to be worried that I'll be charged a no show fee?

This happened to me so I deleted the app and then re downloaded the app and then it was gone. I knew that it was cancelled but it bugged me to see it in there cause I'm way to OCD so it had to go lol.

I removed the app from my phone and re-installed it and the information came back corrected.

I canceled other ADR's later and the same thing happened. I chose to ignore them the 2nd time around since I had the emails and better yet, the MDE online was always correct (e.g. canceled ADR's were no longer showing).

If you go the cancellation notice, it is likely fine and just the app being glitchy. I would hang onto that cancellation notice though, just in case.

Have you swiped down to refresh the list? Maybe you have already tried, but the first time I realized you had to do that was eyeopening.

LOL,as I was going to post the same question! It took a couple of days, but the cancelled reservation finally disappeared from MDE.

This has happened to me recently. I figure that as long as I have the email to prove I cancelled in the event I get charged a no show fee, I'm good

I hate the MDE app. Had nothing but problems during our last trip. But, I was able to cancel ADR’s & it did show up right away as cancel. But I had difficult time making ADR. Had confirmation number but not showing up. Even with confirmation number, was told did not have reservation when I called. Strange too because the time(s) I picked where no longer available after I picked them.

The app can be glitchy at times (maybe all the time). Hold onto you cancellation email until it disappears from your app.

I have one on my app now as well. I changed times when a better time came up for the same restaurant. The old time is still there but not on the website version. I keep all my emails but half the time I dont get the confirmation emails. I am not going to worry about it tho cause I know it cant be there if I have a reservation for the same restaurant 50 mins later

Seriously guys, go to “see all plans” on the app and swipe down to force a refresh. My canceled ADR fell off immediately because that page hadn’t refreshed in over a week, despite me being in and out of the app all the time.

Seriously guys, go to “see all plans” on the app and swipe down to force a refresh. My canceled ADR fell off immediately because that page hadn’t refreshed in over a week, despite me being in and out of the app all the time.

Amazing! It works! I've deleted the app and reinstalled it so many times to update my reservations. Problem solved! Thank you, Cinderumbrella!!!

:thanks: :dogdance:

I think all if good. It finally went away and I checked my credit card account when I got home and I didn't see any charges.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter