Canceled Half Marathon Medal Delivery

DoubleDown7

Mouseketeer
Hey everybody!

Has anyone received their half marathon (1/7/17) medals in the mail yet? I emailed runDisney a week or two after the cancelled race and they responded that they'll mail it to me. Unfortunately I haven't received it yet. If I'm the only one who hasn't I'll follow up otherwise I'll sit tight for a little while longer.

I have not received it yet either. I heard somewhere someone said they would be sent out by the end of March (I thought they said March 20th but I could be mistaken on the date, don't quote me on that). I haven't been too worried about it yet, but if the end of March comes and goes I will send an email to them just to see.

Received mine last week...not coincidentally right around the same time I sent them a couple emails asking about the gift card refund.

I know I've read of friends who live in fl not getting theirs yet and others who live I don't know where getting theirs so I'd say it's all over and march 20th sticks in my head also.

I have not received it yet. But I live in Canada. So I will wait till the end of March before writing back.
Diane

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter