canceled trip

irishsharon

DIS Veteran
:sad1::sad1::sad1:I I have loved every minute of planning our aug.23-31 trip Coronado springs FREE dining but have to cancel because my husbands car just died yesterday!This was to be our boys first visit ages4&8 and my husband and I have not been there since our honeymoon 13 years ago . My husband had hip replacement surgery last summer and was out of work for many months so we planned this trips to celebrate our 40th birthdays and give the kids the best summer ever!I have to say our boys are being so good about it and I am heart broken.I just want to say there are so many wonderful people on this site and I love reading everyones tips and advice,so thank you !! For those planning a trip never give up on getting those resv. that you want I just canceled all of mine and Le Cellier was one of them. If anyone could send a little smile my way that would be great. Thanks Sharon

I am so sorry that you had to cancel your trip....before you know it though, another trip will be on the horizon:hug:

Thanks to everyone for the kind words and support:love: My in-laws are going to Florida in February for a few weeks and renting a house they have invited us to come during our kids winter breakpixiedust: Airline tickets are a christmas gift:dance3:So happy days a new trip to plan, has anyone been to Disney in February? What are the crowds like? Dont have exact dates yet but last year it was the 15-20th any help and advice would be great:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter