Cancellation - Has this happened to anyone

missincredible

Earning My Ears
Has anyone ever had this happen and if so what did you do:

We originally booked a studio for five days. We changed our ressie by having the first two nights in a one bedroom. We changed the last three days to a studio. When I got my confirmation, they only have the two nights in the one bedroom and nothing about my studio ressie. Before I call tomorrow and scream, has this ever happened to someone? Were you able to fix it, or is this going to be an extreme hassle and I am better off cancelling and rebooking another time. It is their fault.

They would come in 2 different envelopes. Also, since the original ressie was truncated, it's possible that you had to ask for a revised confirmation. I think that they don't automatically send them.

I think (hope) you'll be OK, don't fret, tomorrow will come soon enough!

Bobbi :flower:

Your three days in a studio will have the same confirmation number as your original five day studio stay. When you drop days from an existing reservation, your confirmation number stays the same. Your two days in a 1-BR is its own stand alone reservation and therefore has its own confirmation number. :)

also, you should always confirm the res #'s on the telephone (and write them down) before hanging up. I've never had a problem, but nothing would be worse than losing a reservation.

I agree. Always do a final confirmation before you hang up and listen carefully. When making a recent change in a reservation, the CM read back what he done -- turns out he had used a wrong date because I was looking at the wrong calendar. We were able to fix it right away.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter