Cancelled first time ever...need prayers for my DH

Your husband will be in my prayers as will you.

I will light a candle for you at church on Sunday. I am at WDW now, so I hope that there will be special grace given for you and your DH to return here soon. Wish I had your names but I guess God will know who I mean!

I will light a candle for you at church on Sunday. I am at WDW now, so I hope that there will be special grace given for you and your DH to return here soon. Wish I had your names but I guess God will know who I mean!

You are so kind for lighting a candle for us. Sunday is actually his birthday and we're having a dinner for him with our sons. My husband and I love WDW and he was very disappointed that we had to cancel our November trip. I'm sure that when he is feeling better he will ask me to plan our postponed Anniversary trip...probably from his hospital bed lol. His name is John and mine is Christine. Thank you, again.

We'll be praying for you and your husband, I live just north of you. give us a yell if we can be of any help

God Bless
Dave (goofydad) Dionne

We'll be praying for you and your husband, I live just north of you. give us a yell if we can be of any help

God Bless
Dave (goofydad) Dionne

Thank you goofydad. My husband's favorite character is goofy! We actually live in Western MA and are traveling to Boston for the surgery. Thank you for your prayers and kind offer.

Simba's Mom, just tried to send a message back to you but I'm not sure if it went through...not very computer savy. Thank you for everything.

An abundance of prayer for you and your husband. DVC is all about building memories, and I pray that you and your family get to reschedule your WDW trip soon after your husband's recovery and celebrate success, health, and the gifts of life!

Theresa

My thoughts and prayers are with your family! Take care of your DH and yourself!

Sending my thoughts and prayers for your DH, you and his medical team. Big hugs and I hope you get to plan a return WDW trip soon to celebrate DH being well again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter