• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Cancelling ADR?

anm0423

Earning My Ears
We just booked a last minute trip for May so obviously ADRs are slim pickings. I have booked some but times are inconvenient. If I find better times as it gets closer, I can cancel the other reservation without charges as long as I am the required 24-48 or whatever required out as stated, correct?

You can make cancelations without penalties as long as it's 24 hrs before the reservation.

We just booked a last minute trip for May so obviously ADRs are slim pickings. I have booked some but times are inconvenient. If I find better times as it gets closer, I can cancel the other reservation without charges as long as I am the required 24-48 or whatever required out as stated, correct?

You have until 11:59PM the day before to cancel.

Some ADRs need to be canceled prior to 24h. CRT is 2 days and the Wishes dessert party is 5 days.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter