• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Cancelling DECEMBER ADR's (Starting a NEW Tread)

Tiffer

DIS Veteran
Hello all. This thread is specifically for DECEMBER ADR's. PLEASE only post ADR's that you HAVE NOT YET cancelled.

PLEASE don't load this thread with ..I cancelled last night...That is relatively useless.

Don't get mad, I know hope is good and there is always a chance, but please only post what you are looking to book OR what you ARE GOING TO CANCEL BUT HAVE NOT YET CANCELLED, that way maybe you can coordinate a time for both you and another who want to pick it up to call. I have also read on the general cancelling ADR's thread that some people have been able to actually call and swith the guest name. Although I have not seen anyone able to do that for ADR's that require a Credit Card, I am not saying it can't be done, I just haven't heard of anyone being able to.

Looking for Fanstamic Dinner Show at either H & V or Mama Melrose's on Dec. 4th. DD9's Birthday and wants to go. No ADR's available. If anyone wants to cancel one let me know. Thanks Thanks Thanks!!!!!

I made mine in June, Not exactly on the 180 day mark, but close. Subsequently, more family have deceide to join. I have had quite a time finding a C-Mas dinner for a party of 6. I have kept my original CRT party of 3 and tried adding another party of 3 at the same time...no luck.

I really want CRT, CG or Narcoosee's. Between 6-7:30 ideally.

I would trade my party of 3 at CRT for a Party of 6.

I cancelled HDDR last night and only found this post today :guilty: . It was for 12/3 the 7:15 show party of 7. I doubt it is still available, but maybe another DISer got lucky and snagged it. Since it is a CC hold, you could not just switch names.

Guess I should have looked further for this thread before I cancelled, but I was on the phone booking my CP package and DH decided to switch HDDR for 1900 Park Fare.

Good luck to all and hope that you get what you wish for!!!!

Hi! I am going to cancel an adr for coral reef on December 10th. the time of ressie is 12:30 and is for a party of 6! Let me know if your interested.

Paula

Subscribing to this thread, Looking for Xmas and Xmas Eve ressie changes.

For Xmas Eve, CP is apparently sold out - we have regular reservations at Japan that we'll keep unless we can somehow get CP ressies.

For Xmas, we have ressies at the California Grille at 9:40 which is a tad late.

If we can find better times and CP, we'll drop these but from the looks of things, I just think that there will not be a lot of turnover.

Regards
Paul S.

I need to cancel the following, LMK by the morning if you want a time.

12/09 16 people at Alfredo's for Candlelight Pkg (eating at 5:15) at 8:15 show.
12/11 35 people at Sci Fi at 11 am for lunch
12/13 35 people at Liberty Tree for Dinner at 4:00

Making a party of 35 down to 16 at Prime Time on 12/09 at 6:00 for dinner.

ps17 said:
Subscribing to this thread, Looking for Xmas and Xmas Eve ressie changes.

For Xmas Eve, CP is apparently sold out - we have regular reservations at Japan that we'll keep unless we can somehow get CP ressies.

For Xmas, we have ressies at the California Grille at 9:40 which is a tad late.

If we can find better times and CP, we'll drop these but from the looks of things, I just think that there will not be a lot of turnover.

Regards
Paul S.

Paul-how many in your party. I have double booked C-Mas Eve AND C-Mas day..(not CP though) not sure what we are cancelling, but the are better times than what you've got..

I am looking for Frid. Dec. 1st at Liberty Tree, 4:30-6 time frame, 4 adults, 2 kids, if anyone is canceling one!

Dec. 22nd or DEc 26th for one child.

If anyone is going to cancel, PLEASE contact me first, MY DD9 really wants this as a C-mas present.

Thanks

Hey all! Will be cancelling and adr for marrakesh for a party of 6 on Dec 12 at 6pm. if you're interested let me know! Forgot to add that the ressie is at 2 different tables-guess a 4 and a 2.

Paula

Tiffer,

Sent you a PM confirming that the places you overbooked were at our restaurants of interest.

Question to you (and all), how is the best way to transfer these ressies if they are what we are looking for.

Thanks
PaulS.

I answered your PM. I don't know the best way, only that we can try. I think it's easier if it's not held on a credit card. Then you can just have my, or anyone's ADR #. If It's on a credit card, maybe we would have to 3 way call?

Any ideas people???

I just phoned up and said that i had booked an ADR for myself and friends but now someone else would be going in my place and can i give another name/credit card No - they changed this over fine! Might depend on what CM you get though!

Hey.. great thread!

I am looking for a Fantasmic Dinner Package for Mama Melrose for 12/3! I currently have ADR for dinner there, but, would love the guarantee of the package!
:wizard:

I have a 6:30 ADR at WCC on 12/9 for 4 people that I am trying to switch to an earlier time. If anyone is cancelling an earlier ADR or wants to switch let me now :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter