Candlelight Processional...Christmas Eve/Day??

Local_Girl

DIS Veteran
I'd appreciate any and all opinions from those who have done the CP on either Christmas Eve or Christmas Day!! I know this is a popular event and we wouldn't even consider going on these days without doing the dinner package...but is it too crowded? How many dinner packages can they sell? I've also read that some seats are reserved for sponsors too...and that some who purchased the package got poor seats for the performance.

Thanks! Any comments welcome!

:D

The CP is spectacular. I don't know how many dinner packages are sold but about half of the theater seats are reserved for dinner package guests. Seats are not assigned within the reserved section but on a first come first serve basis. As a result lines can still exist and late commers will get the worst seats. Tickets sell fast. This is very very popular.

Yes, EPCOT will be very crowded all that week. You could try another day. It is just as spectaular on other days.

Good Luck

:D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter