Candlelight Processional Dining at Chefs de France

samara

Mouseketeer
We are currently booked for a CP package with a lunch at Chefs de France. It says the package includes app, entree, and dessert. Does anyone know if you are limited to the prix fee options or can you choose from the entire menu? If limited to the prix fee, I’ll probably be switching.

I dined there last year on the CP package and don't believe I was limited to the prix fixe menu. I know I had steak frites, which I don't think are part of the prix fixe. I really enjoyed it last year. Of course no telling if they decide to change things this year.

We have dinner there for our CP package every few years and love it! We could order from anywhere on the menu. I am sure lunch is the same experience.

You can order anything from the menu. The Prix Fixe menu is more for people that want 3 courses for cheaper OOP or on the dining plan.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter