Candlelight Processional Dining package 2017 Watch -partial Narrator list updated Aug 25th

I am trying every 5 minutes for Garden Grill on December 5. I hate not knowing whether they haven't been released or if they are already sold out. Considering that I've been trying since 7:30am, I am hoping that they just haven't been released.

This is going to be our first time going to CP. We had the chance in 2010, but my kids were 2 and 4 back then and I knew they wouldn't sit through it. I was really hoping for NPH, but thought I was way too late in the season to catch him. Still, it's early and we know these things can change. Hopefully, you'll get someone awesome for your dates :)
I am honestly so excited just to be going during the holidays that I don't care who the narrator is!

Your loss is our gain:yay: We will be there on the 19th.
I'm happy for those that will get to see him. I can't wait to find out who will be there on our dates but really I will be thrilled with anyone!!

I need opinions from the experts. I wasn't able to get a reservation for Via Napoli for 3 but was able to get one for 2 people and one for 1 person within 5 minutes. I will keep checking to see if I can find one for 3, but is there any chance they will seat us together?

I'm trying to make a reservation for our party of 5 for the CP dinner package and can't get the time we want. If I search for a party of 6 it shows as available. If I book for 6 and only show up with 5 will I have to pay for the one no show ?
Thanks...

I would take it and modify later.

I am trying every 5 minutes for Garden Grill on December 5. I hate not knowing whether they haven't been released or if they are already sold out. Considering that I've been trying since 7:30am, I am hoping that they just haven't been released.

I've been trying since 6am for garden grill bfst on the same date! Nothing so far. Hoping it's just because they haven't been released yet and not sold out.

Been trying every day this week. Feel like a zombie. Not sleeping well.

I need opinions from the experts. I wasn't able to get a reservation for Via Napoli for 3 but was able to get one for 2 people and one for 1 person within 5 minutes. I will keep checking to see if I can find one for 3, but is there any chance they will seat us together?

They may. We've had some restaurants seat us together when we had two separate ADRs. It sometimes meant a longer wait, but they did their best.

I am honestly so excited just to be going during the holidays that I don't care who the narrator is!

Is this your first trip to WDW during the holidays? Disney really does make everything feel so magical during this time of year. :santa:

we were trying for 12/13 but when i got the 15 th we changed our itinerary to accomodate it . pain in da butt

I just sat and rearranged our entire itinerary as well. I just wanted Garden Grille because Chip and Dale are my Fiancee's favorite characters....but I guess it's not going to happen this trip. (I will keep checking between now and when we go!)

Please let me know if anyone gets Akershus. I have a Biergarten, but would really like Akershus. Hoping they still haven't released them yet.

I just sat and rearranged our entire itinerary as well. I just wanted Garden Grille because Chip and Dale are my Fiancee's favorite characters....but I guess it's not going to happen this trip. (I will keep checking between now and when we go!)
i would not count out garden grille i was on top of that restaurant on 180 day and there was nothinb but this 1 . it was my 2 nd to book, i think they are holding back, buti am done rearranging the itinerary lmao its about 40 of them

Any rhyme or reason to the dining times and show times? I really want the 6:45 show and the only restaurant that offered that show was Biergarten, which I booked but would rather something else.

I've been trying for Trattoria al Forno breakfast since 6am central time for anytime 11/25-12/2 and nothing:sad2:

Are you haveing anyluck? That is exactly what im looking for too

I've been trying for Trattoria al Forno breakfast since 6am central time for anytime 11/25-12/2 and nothing:sad2:
Same! This is exactly what I am after. That or Arkershus and have seen zero availability any day that same week for any meal with any party size. I was really hoping today was the day to finally book this stuff. I've been trying since my 180 + 10 with no luck (and every 5 minutes today)! Raps is my DD absolute favorite. Wishing Disney would release them all already. Stop the madness!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter