Candlelight Processional Dining package 2017 Watch -partial Narrator list updated Aug 25th

I'm seeing Garden Grill openings both regular and CP for dinner 11/24 Friday. They weren't there all day.

I'm happy to coordinate a drop for you. Our reservation is for 3 people (so it should work for at least a party of 4). I know you need 6, but just let me know if you'd like it. :-)
Wow! Thank you so much! For now I think I'll just see how the next 24 hours play out. If the theories are correct, then there should be some new availability in the next day. Are you looking to drop it soon? Might reach out if you still have it after all this CP bustle calms down :earboy2:

Wow! Thank you so much! For now I think I'll just see how the next 24 hours play out. If the theories are correct, then there should be some new availability in the next day. Are you looking to drop it soon? Might reach out if you still have it after all this CP bustle calms down :earboy2:
No rush. I'll check in with you after 4th of July :-)

Has anyone gotten a GG reservation for breakfast yet for Candlelight processional? We have a Via Napoli but I'm wanting to switch...is it true the GG reservations haven't opened yet?

I just talked to the most amazing Cast Member who went above and beyond to help me find out what I needed to know. SOOOO. He talked to guest services and a dinning manager and was advised that reservations for CP with Garden Grill has NOT opened up! Also from what they saw VERY little to no normal non CP reservations had been opened up for dates where the CP is going on either. So those of us looking for Garden Grill. I was advised that it should either be today or early tomorrow when those reservations open up so I would recommend checking every so often but don't be discouraged if you can't find anything. The reservations just aren't there to be booked yet!
Thanks so much for sharing

We got Coral Reef for Dec. I booked it before the list of narrators was released. When they were released, I couldn't believe my eyes! We got Neil Patrick Harris!!! I would have been happy with anyone, but, NPH. Oh gosh!!! :flower:I first booked for 2:00 thinking we'd get the middle show, but it was for 8:15. So, I changed the time to 4:15 (the latest we could get.)

We got Coral Reef for Dec. I booked it before the list of narrators was released. When they were released, I couldn't believe my eyes! We got Neil Patrick Harris!!! I would have been happy with anyone, but, NPH. Oh gosh!!! :flower:I first booked for 2:00 thinking we'd get the middle show, but it was for 8:15. So, I changed the time to 4:15 (the latest we could get.)

Same here...well, different restaurant, but NPH!!! Really hoping it stays like this.

We are staying club level during Christmas week and while nothing still comes up for GG breakfast for me online for CP, a family member called the concierge and apparently the CM was able to make the reservation. We got GG at 9am for 4 people on Christmas morning. So hopefully it'll be opening up on the website soon, too!

I'm hopeful for the character restaurants to be opened if that is the case! But, I don't know if there's the possibility of opening up on a weekend? does anyone happen to remember any other package /event opening up on a sat. or sun? Kinda random I know.....just curious

Last edited:
I just talked to the most amazing Cast Member who went above and beyond to help me find out what I needed to know. SOOOO. He talked to guest services and a dinning manager and was advised that reservations for CP with Garden Grill has NOT opened up! Also from what they saw VERY little to no normal non CP reservations had been opened up for dates where the CP is going on either. So those of us looking for Garden Grill. I was advised that it should either be today or early tomorrow when those reservations open up so I would recommend checking every so often but don't be discouraged if you can't find anything. The reservations just aren't there to be booked yet!

This really lifts the spirits!! Thanks Carrie Lynn, wont give up hope yet! :rockband:

I'd like to try to tag some others, but I don't know if they'll hear the notification first...tagging also does sending out another notification, right?.
@Mommyto2Princesses
@mickeysgirl17
@Woodmnky
@aprescher
@sqpcsqpc
@Carrie Lynn
@dtkids
@shairpdrh
@Debiwan10
@Skallywag Steph
@kbhalstead

@JLitfin
@PaulChrestman
@cometcoastin
@King Dominic
@mdutch39
@Anjali1712
@aristocatz
...and I see @lorileahb is already here :)

I know there are probably more that wanted breakfast Akershus or GG, but I only went back a few pages :( I'm sorry if I missed a lot. May you all find your CP package day/time/place you had wanted!

Last edited:
Woohoo!!! Just reserved my CP dinner reservation for The Garden Grill on December 9th. So character dining has been opened up for reservations :ccat: Best wishes & good luck to those of you still trying to capture your reservations. Don't give up! Just keep swimming :fish:Oops, I meant "trying" :earboy2:

Last edited:
Keep checking. I think they are coming in spurts. They only had them 2 out of the 5 days that I was looking (same week as you but I made it for 12/15). Only 12/12 & 12/15 had GG and Akershus. Keep checking they aren't taken yet.

Still nothing, but I see a bunch on 12/15. Too bad we'll be back home and at school that day! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter