Candlelight Processional Dining package 2017 Watch -partial Narrator list updated Aug 25th

I was up every 2 hours checking through the night. Still couldn't get garden grill 12/4 or 12/5. I'm also signed up with touring plans. Never got a notification so I'm guessing my dates haven't been released yet. Anyone able to get 12/4 or 12/5?

I finally sleep and they release them! Just tried for GG breakfast on 12/5 and 12/7 with no luck. Did anyone have any luck on those days during the night?

Another thread saying they are releasing them every 3 days from 11/24. If this is true, those released for GG and possibly others would of been 11/24, 11/27, 11/30, 12/3.... And so on. Anyone get anything in between?

I don't think those days have been released yet. They were not available at 3am and the other days that they sre opened still have availability

Another thread saying they are releasing them every 3 days from 11/24. If this is true, those released for GG and possibly others would of been 11/24, 11/27, 11/30, 12/3.... And so on. Anyone get anything in between?
I think this is correct. I still see lots of availability every 3rd day of our trip (12/3 and 12/6 specifically) but none in between. @megveg said she got a 12/4 and I got a 12/7 non CP back at 180 days. I'm thinking very limited release of the other days with full release every 3rd day. So now we get to wake up in the middle of the night again to see what they release tonight!

They also finally opened some non CP for some of these dates. Grabbed an 8:05 @ GG for 12/21. Saw CP and non CP for GG & Akershus around this time on the same day. Not the first seating, but not awful for sleeping in either. :rotfl2::faint:

Last edited:
Wasn't looking for CP, just reservations for Akershus(Breakfast) and Garden Grill(Dinner). Got them both! Weren't the day I was hoping for but if they release more tonight, I will grab them for the day I actually wanted and then release them ASAP for anyone who would want to coordinate.

I'm so excited to feel like I finally made progress towards finishing out reservations after over a month of searching every day. My ideal situation was to have an Akershus CP for early dinner with a 6:45pm show, but the dates I needed didn't open this morning and I think from the search times available I'm not going to be able to do an early dinner for the 6:45pm show. I did however find an Akershus non-CP for the day I wanted and was able to switch the CP Biergarten package I did have to be the 6:45pm show instead of 8:15pm which gives us more time to get into position for the fireworks. I think I just need to be satisfied with what I've scheduled and stop tinkering with things....at least that's what I keep telling myself lol. Now onto waiting for the ROL packages to open...

I'm so excited to feel like I finally made progress towards finishing out reservations after over a month of searching every day. My ideal situation was to have an Akershus CP for early dinner with a 6:45pm show, but the dates I needed didn't open this morning and I think from the search times available I'm not going to be able to do an early dinner for the 6:45pm show. I did however find an Akershus non-CP for the day I wanted and was able to switch the CP Biergarten package I did have to be the 6:45pm show instead of 8:15pm which gives us more time to get into position for the fireworks. I think I just need to be satisfied with what I've scheduled and stop tinkering with things....at least that's what I keep telling myself lol. Now onto waiting for the ROL packages to open...

I agree with being satisfied with how I have it, too. This has been day THIRTY-TWO of scouring the website multiple times per day. Luckily, I now have every reservation we wanted except for Bon Voyage breakfast. I put it into the touring plans reservation finder and if it comes up, awesome. If not, that's fine too. :)

Does anyone know how to get an earlier CP show time than 8:15pm. Do they just randomly assign that, or is there a way to choose?

FYI. As people are booking party packages the regular reservations at these places are being dropped. Also I just dropped for a group of 8 for breakfast on 12/15 for BOG. Good luck everyone.

Seems to depend on when your meal is: early meal, early show
The website will assign a time. You can call the dining line and ask them to see if they can switch it for you to a different show time - it involves cancelling and rebooking the entire thing, not simply a modification. The CM I spoke to this morning said the meal time had to be AT LEAST 2 hours before the show time otherwise you cannot book that dining time and show time together. So for the 5pm show, you reservation has to be at or before 3pm. Hope this helps.

Seems to depend on when your meal is: early meal, early show
Seems to be more random than that... At different times, I have had a breakfast with the 8:15 show and a very late lunch with the 5:00 show. Still hoping to snag my ideal early dinner/late show combo.

CANDLELIGHT PROCESSIONAL DINING IS ALREADY AVAILABLE

Akershus & GG were not available yesterday & had been confirmed that would be releasing today. So PP making ADRs for those 2 places "today" since unavailable yesterday when CP Dining opened.

TP alert fort Akershus @ 1:31am. I booked Akershus on 12/18 & 12/27, regular ADR not CP. I've been trying for CP with no luck for Akershus & GG, 12/18-12/21 for NPH. Still happy since trying to book for forever, my 180D + 10 was 6/19. So really only need for 12/20 & could move other things around. Made ADRs so we would have places to eat over Christmas that would still enjoy if I missed out on an ADR.

How many people are in your party? GG candlelight pkg has availability at 9:55 am on 12/21 for at least a party of 3 as of 2 minutes ago. And Akershus has CP availability at 10:50 the same day.

TP alert fort Akershus @ 1:31am. I booked Akershus on 12/18 & 12/27, regular ADR not CP. I've been trying for CP with no luck for Akershus & GG, 12/18-12/21 for NPH. Still happy since trying to book for forever, my 180D + 10 was 6/19. So really only need for 12/20 & could move other things around. Made ADRs so we would have places to eat over Christmas that would still enjoy if I missed out on an ADR.

How many people are in your party? GG candlelight pkg has availability at 9:55 am on 12/21 for at least a party of 3 as of 2 minutes ago. And Akershus has CP availability at 10:50 the same day.

@LynJ - :thanks:It was there. However, by the time I verified the dates best for us without to many park changes, 12/20 vs 12/21, it was gone. :sad2:
:disrocks:

Back to:surfweb: for 12/20 CP @ GG or Akershus (B).

@LynJ - :thanks:It was there. However, by the time I verified the dates best for us without to many park changes, 12/20 vs 12/21, it was gone. :sad2:
:disrocks:

Back to:surfweb: for 12/20 CP @ GG or Akershus (B).

Called DVC Member Services to check on availability and continued to refresh screen & was able to get CP @ GG (B) online. However, CM advised per management all CP Reservations have not been loaded for GG and Akershus ---so confirms what OP posted about dates and availability.

I was up every 2 hours checking through the night. Still couldn't get garden grill 12/4 or 12/5. I'm also signed up with touring plans. Never got a notification so I'm guessing my dates haven't been released yet. Anyone able to get 12/4 or 12/5?

I was able to get the 6th and it is showing on the 3rd... I really wanted to go on the 5th because of our more relaxed day and my brother's goal of drinking around the world so if you are flexable you might grab one of those dates to have something until the other days open up

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter