Candlelight Processional dining package Regal Eagle Smokehouse

I'd love to hear how it goes for you.

How exciting for your son! Hope it means a lifelong happy memory for your whole family.
We got very lucky and on our drive up to Epcot this morning I had my husband check to see if there were any packages available for the 5:15 show and we were able to get one at garden grill so we didn’t have to queue for Regal Eagle. The show was beautiful. We ended up meeting you tuber Samantha Low while waiting to get seated and she was live-streaming the whole show so all our family got to watch it from home too.

We got very lucky and on our drive up to Epcot this morning I had my husband check to see if there were any packages available for the 5:15 show and we were able to get one at garden grill so we didn’t have to queue for Regal Eagle. The show was beautiful. We ended up meeting you tuber Samantha Low while waiting to get seated and she was live-streaming the whole show so all our family got to watch it from home too.
That's great! So magical. Thanks for sharing.

Subscribing.. we’re at EPCOT on 12/20 (Mariska Hartigay) so I think we’re going to try for Regal Eagle BBQ right at opening. Me,DH and I’m sure 100 others.. Nothing is available. Love me some Olivia Benson.

Subscribing.. we’re at EPCOT on 12/20 (Mariska Hartigay) so I think we’re going to try for Regal Eagle BBQ right at opening. Me,DH and I’m sure 100 others.. Nothing is available. Love me some Olivia Benson.
FYI…There are currently some packages available at Spice Road on the 20th, if you’re still looking for a reservation. We’ll be there at the same time, so I’ve been playing around with some of our ADR’s.

Today is Josh Gad and a Saturday… lethal combination! At 11:15 the line at Regal Eagle stretched to the American Pavilion entrance. Spice Road was no better… at least 50 I could see!

Cringed at the $100 price tag for Le Cellier but the lunch is beyond fabulous and I have a ticket for the first show. Chatting with the wait staff and they were told that if anyone asks about extra tickets today, it’s a firm no.

Today is Josh Gad and a Saturday… lethal combination! At 11:15 the line at Regal Eagle stretched to the American Pavilion entrance. Spice Road was no better… at least 50 I could see!

Cringed at the $100 price tag for Le Cellier but the lunch is beyond fabulous and I have a ticket for the first show. Chatting with the wait staff and they were told that if anyone asks about extra tickets today, it’s a firm no.
Thanks for the report. Still debating if I want to try there Monday, will have to line up early!

I just saw the 7pm show. It was my first CP and it was great. On Thursday I was able to secure a reservation for Spice Road. I was not thrilled with this choice, but decided it would be fine. It was delicous.

anywho, I headed towards the line at 5:45 and the standby line was already past Germany! By 5:55 I had found the CP line. I couldn’t believe how long the line was either. I was in the first queue which reached to the store in Japan. I was able to get an excellent seat.
it appeared that the majority of the people in the stand by lane got in as well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter