Candlelight Processional Dining packages are posted!

I can’t believe there are nor many dining options and disappointed that Chefs is not on there that is what we usually select. And, they do not have a narrator listed yet for the only day we can go on 11/27. Maybe more info will be released over the next few weeks.

I can’t believe there are nor many dining options and disappointed that Chefs is not on there that is what we usually select. And, they do not have a narrator listed yet for the only day we can go on 11/27. Maybe more info will be released over the next few weeks.

That's what I was thinking...only 4 restaurants? That has to be about 1/3 of what they usually do and they're normally hard to get as it is. This is really limiting. Not thrilled with the 4 choices either :(

Anyone have some tips on how to secure a reservation? This will be the first time we will be attending the processional as our daughter will be singing in the choir. Do I need to get up uber early? TIA

That's what I was thinking...only 4 restaurants? That has to be about 1/3 of what they usually do and they're normally hard to get as it is. This is really limiting. Not thrilled with the 4 choices either :(
Wish there were more and greater variety... but I'm thinking this is a way to keep the numbers down.

I have a reservation at R&C for a night that I would like to see the Candlelight Processional. Can I make my existing reservation into a CP package? How would I do that?

I have a reservation at R&C for a night that I would like to see the Candlelight Processional. Can I make my existing reservation into a CP package? How would I do that?
You will have to cxl this reservation then book the CLP. The time and price will be different.

Somewhat different question. We have next to no Interest in CP. (Not our religion.). But we really want to do a regular lunch at Biergarten (family tradition). Disney has not released a single ADR for Biergarten for all of December. Even at 60+10 there has never been a single available time for any sized party. It seems like maybe the only way you can go to Biergarten in December is to book a CP package. I’m very annoyed about having to do it, and to pay extra. But I think I would if that’s my only option. Would the experience at Biergarten be any different if I booked it as a CP dining package, and then didn’t actually attend CP? Could I just give our CP badges away to some random people?

Really thinking through this one. We LOVE the Candlelight Processional and would hate to miss it, but I'm not sure I want to pay for a restaurant meal that I would not book if it wasn't tied to this event. I know we can always wait in the general stand-by line, but concerned we would not get in. Huge internal debate at this point!

Really thinking through this one. We LOVE the Candlelight Processional and would hate to miss it, but I'm not sure I want to pay for a restaurant meal that I would not book if it wasn't tied to this event. I know we can always wait in the general stand-by line, but concerned we would not get in. Huge internal debate at this point!

I am having the exact same debate. Especially if there are less than 3 shows a night (which we don't know yet) I feel like the line will be very long.

Same here too! I had planned on trying to get a dining package, but once I saw the options I am not so sure. I have never seen CP and I am pretty sure my husband and son will not want to wait in a super long line to get in. I knew I would have to shell out $ for it, but thought I could at least have a meal we were interested in too.

It also does not make any sense at all to drop all of those reservation slots at one time. The system will crash, phone wait times will be 3+ hours to talk with a person.

Most of the dates are already at 60 days out, so why not release them now? I feel almost like Disney likes to create chaos and uncertainty.

Are the food choices usually the same at the restaurants where it is offered, or will there be special options for the CP package?

Are the food choices usually the same at the restaurants where it is offered, or will there be special options for the CP package?

In the past when we did the CP dinner package at Chefs you got to choose any appetizer, entree, and dessert on the menu plus a non alcoholic drink. Who knows if things have changed. Right now that restaurant is not even on the list.

I don't get why all of the sudden it feels stressful to book a vacation in DW.
They are dropping the CP packages on a certain date, now only 3 restaurants are included, so the system may crash on the 26th. WHY?
It really makes no sense

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter