Candlelight Processional Dining packages are posted!

Curious, has anyone been able to get any restaurant other than Biergarten for early December?

That was the only restaurant with availability for our dates when reservations opened, and we are not a fan of the food choices. I've been checking the other three restaurants, but no availability at all.
The other day, I came across a Rose and Crown for Christmas Eve afternoon, but wasn't quick enough. Also had a conflicting res at DHS I wasn't ready to get rid of.

Full Lineup of Candlelight Processional Narrators Announced

• 11/26 – 11/28: Auli’i Cravalho
  • 11/29 – 12/1: Chita Rivera
  • 12/2 – 12/4: Jodi Benson
  • 12/5 – 12/7: Alton Fitzgerald White
  • 12/8 – 12/10: Bart Millard
  • 12/11 – 12/13: Lisa Ling
  • 12/14 – 12/16: Andy Garcia
  • 12/17 – 12/19: Ana Gasteyer
  • 12/20 – 12/22: Courtney B. Vance
  • 12/23 – 12/25: Steven Curtis Chapman
  • 12/26 – 12/28: Blair Underwood
  • 12/29 – 12/30: Pat Sajak

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/dining/epcot/candlelight-dinner-packages/

Thanks! I finally see we have a narrator for our mid-December show! I don't recall seeing Bart Millard before, but we'll get to hear him at our show! Appreciate the update.

I can either see Jodi Benson or Auli’i Cravalho.

I saw Jodi sing at the Give Kids the World event this year. She was magical, of course.

What are the group's thoughts?

Depends - do you prefer The Little Mermaid or Moana?

We've booked for an Ana Gasteyer night. We are English and have no idea who she is, but we're still really excited and expect it to be a wonderful evening!

I can either see Jodi Benson or Auli’i Cravalho.

I saw Jodi sing at the Give Kids the World event this year. She was magical, of course.

What are the group's thoughts?
Not that I don’t like Jodi Benson, but personally I’d love to see Auli’i Cravalho. Just love Moana :love:

Depends - do you prefer The Little Mermaid or Moana?

We've booked for an Ana Gasteyer night. We are English and have no idea who she is, but we're still really excited and expect it to be a wonderful evening!
She's an actress and is probably most famous for doing a long run on Saturday Night Live in the '90s and 00's. She's also been in a lot of movies and does voiceover work.

We had a regular ADR for Biergarten today. We asked our server about the Candlelight Processional and she said they had a limited amount of tickets available. It cost $16/person to add them onto our bill.

Instead of having to leave dinner and head straight for the line, we got to dawdle around and walk off our dinner, then show up 15 minutes early and sit in row 5.

So you’d still need a reservation at one of the original four restaurants and cross your fingers, or you can now also get same-day packages at Regal Eagle and Spice Row Table.

Today we did a same day package from Regal Eagle and was very happy with it. We lined up at about 10:50 on the left hand side of the restaurant by the green umbrella. They had a register dedicated for the package sales.

The only requirement for the package is that you have to order/eat your food when you buy the package. For example, you couldn't buy the package at 11 and then come back to eat at 1. For popular narrators, I would probably get there early, but maybe lining up today at 10:50 was a little exaggerated on my part...there were maybe 10 people in line.

I thought that the package was a good value for what we got and got show passes.

It seems like not a lot of people know about it...even some of the guest relations people at the blue umbrellas and restaurant employees still didn't know all of the details.

Last week…I I was able to switch our CP to today to see different narrator, yea!

today…I grabbed a VR remy, yea!

MDE alerted me that I have a conflict in plans as to the times, boo!

chatted with WDW this AM. Basically, told ‘so sad, too bad’:mad:

Told my only option: go to restaurant and plead my case for later dining time ummm??? Seriously???

when we rode remy in October we were called earlier than initial prediction but, it took over an hour to process thru the line. Don’t want to cut ourselves short & miss ADR if that happens

conversely, don’t want to be watching the clock & rush they out lunch either

there are zero replacement CP ADRs nor, could chat adjust the VRreturn time or cancel it (so I could try again at 2pm for later group)

I surely can’t be the only person who has run into this. :confused3 Shouldn’t have to pick or choose IMO

Last resort, guess I will stop at GS and plead my case when we enter

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter