• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Candlelight Processional Dining Packages booking starts10/17

The place holder is nice, but patiently waiting for the list of narrators, package prices and other details. Our window doesn't open for another 10 days, but it would be nice to be able to plan. For those in the December window now it can be maddening.

The place holder is nice, but patiently waiting for the list of narrators, package prices and other details. Our window doesn't open for another 10 days, but it would be nice to be able to plan. For those in the December window now it can be maddening.
Our window also opens next week. I hope we have something by then or we'll be attempting to book holds until something pops up. I agree with your frustrations but also understand their limits with the strikes and all. Happy those are finally coming to an end so this can be planned.

Our window also opens next week. I hope we have something by then or we'll be attempting to book holds until something pops up. I agree with your frustrations but also understand their limits with the strikes and all. Happy those are finally coming to an end so this can be planned.
Even in years without strikes, post-Covid, WDW has been very late putting dining packages up.

Even in years without strikes, post-Covid, WDW has been very late putting dining packages up.
But, prior to 2019, there were far more options to choose from - they sell out so quickly now with the limited number. Hoping for a much improved list this year. And we would've had a narrator list by now but, again, I realize why we're delayed (and agree w the strike). Just anxious for it is all.

But, prior to 2019, there were far more options to choose from - they sell out so quickly now with the limited number. Hoping for a much improved list this year. And we would've had a narrator list by now but, again, I realize why we're delayed (and agree w the strike). Just anxious for it is all.
I would love to know the narrator list so we can pick which nights to visit EPCOT...but I would settle for at least releasing the dining packages so we can book them and drop them later after performers are announced (for those who care) or have the benefit of our +10 days (for those who don't care and are staying on property specifically so they can have flexibility to get the dining they want).

You called it. Packages release on Oct 17. Fighting the heard.

Omg! It’s Neil Patrick Harris while i’m there! I am so excited!!!!

Do they usually do the same day packages for CP? We have a dinner reservation for Space 220 that night that I don’t want to give up so I’m hoping we can snag a walk up CP reservation at Regal Eagle or Spice Road

Omg! It’s Neil Patrick Harris while i’m there! I am so excited!!!!

Do they usually do the same day packages for CP? We have a dinner reservation for Space 220 that night that I don’t want to give up so I’m hoping we can snag a walk up CP reservation at Regal Eagle or Spice Road
It looks like Regal Eagle is the only same day option this year.

I'm also very happy and excited. Thanks, Disney, for finally getting us the info so we can plan accordingly. We will see Marlee Matlin who I've admired for years so I'm very pleased.

Is there any way to predict CP reservation timing? We'll be driving over on a Sat and I'm going to try to book CP for Sat night with a dinner reservation at Biergarten. If we make our dinner time 6:30, are we more likely to be assigned the 5:15 show or the 8:30 one? Hoping to get a later show.

Last edited:
Oh boy, between being the first couple days of Luminous and NPH as narrator, I am sure my terrible adr booking luck with continue. I was hoping for a less popular person on my only potential date, lol.

Oh boy, between being the first couple days of Luminous and NPH as narrator, I am sure my terrible adr booking luck with continue. I was hoping for a less popular person on my only potential date, lol.
I was thinking the exact same thing ..... My family will be at Epcot Dec. 7th and I bet its going to be mobbed. :upsidedow

Is there any way to predict CP reservation timing? We'll be driving over on a Sat and I'm going to try to book CP for Sat night with a dinner reservation at Biergarten. If we make our dinner time 6:30, are we more likely to be assigned the 5:15 show or the 8:30 one? Hoping to get a later show.
I could be wrong but I thought you get the entry ticket at dinner so the only one they can give you is 830

When you book your dining time it tells you which show your tickets will be for. Don’t see how 6:30 ressie could be anything but an 8:30 show since you get the entrance ticket at the end of your meal.

My conundrum is that I have to choose between Neil Patrick Harris and Brendan Fraser *sigh*

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter