Candlelight Processional Dining Packages booking starts10/17

Yes, me! I thought all packages were available today. Anyone able to book the 19th? If so, please share how. Thanks.
I'm experiencing the same thing for the 22nd. I called dining services yesterday because I was having the same issue booking a different dining package. They assured me I could book the processional reservation today.

I'm in the phone que as well.

Really wanted Biergarten lunch on 12/7 but got Garden Grill lunch instead. Priority was CP tix so while I'll keep watching and hoping for Biergarten to open up, I'm not mad about GG. And SUPER excited for the show!

Is the 5:15 show worth it? My big concern is Sunset isn't until 5:30 that day -- meaning essentially none of the show will truly be at "night." Any thoughts from those who have done it before?

I booked for 2 and will call to adjust to 1.

There is no prize for doing that immediately so I’ll wait for better wait times on the dining phone line.

After lots of fiddling… my fingers are tired lol… and a bunch of “errors” I was able to book what I wanted. 12/6 NPH I have 2 ressies actually, a breakfast at GG and a lunch at CF both for the 5:15 show… have to decide which one to keep. Also booked 12/12 Brendan Fraser Biergarten at 4:25 for 7:00 show.

Like lots of folks, I kept getting all kinds of openings at Akershus, not my first choice, and not much else. I wonder if that’s because Disney IT got hung up on the letter A and couldn’t load all the rest! But persistence is the key, I think. So if you are still looking, keep at it!

Really wanted Biergarten lunch on 12/7 but got Garden Grill lunch instead. Priority was CP tix so while I'll keep watching and hoping for Biergarten to open up, I'm not mad about GG. And SUPER excited for the show!
How we would love to take your GG and send you our Biergarten!!! And yes, kidding. But Biergarten was all we could get on the 8th, but really wanted GG! But like you said, the show is the priority - and maybe we'll enjoy Biergarten more than we expect - just not our favorite menu..... Probably more of a chance for yours opening with options than for GG opening for us. Enjoy your trip!

Is the 5:15 show worth it? My big concern is Sunset isn't until 5:30 that day -- meaning essentially none of the show will truly be at "night." Any thoughts from those who have done it before?
We prefer the later shows, but the early show has never been a problem. It's a little light at the beginning. But at some point during the show - you realize it's dark! Still amazing.

I began checking at 5:45. At 6:00 nothing was showing on the website so I switched to the app and was able to book a 3:45 dinner (7:00 show) for 12/7 at Spice Road Table. It’s a solo trip but I had to book for a party of two to get any restaurant other than Akershus.

Honestly I often choose the 5:15. The narrator is fresh and if you go to a later show, you will stand on line and basically hear the previous show being performed. Not a deal breaker, but a little of the magic is gone for me.

Sun setting as the show unfolds is also lovely.

For the record, you can book the CP packages 10 days into your stay at 60 days, you just have to call DIsney Dining. I managed to get Spice Road on the 18th of December. No explanation why the website won't play ball. Happy hold time my friends.

How we would love to take your GG and send you our Biergarten!!! And yes, kidding. But Biergarten was all we could get on the 8th, but really wanted GG! But like you said, the show is the priority - and maybe we'll enjoy Biergarten more than we expect - just not our favorite menu..... Probably more of a chance for yours opening with options than for GG opening for us. Enjoy your trip!
Try a dining reservation site like someone else posted. Was able to get GG that way.

We prefer the 5:15 show. Yes, there is some sun as it sets, but it can be very pretty as the lights seem to get brighter as the night gets darker. We also find it works with our schedule better as we are semi-local (1.5 drive) and don't always choose to get a hotel room for the night. This way we can still enjoy Epcot at night without being too tired to after the show. We have the 7pm showtime this time around so we will see how that plays out for our group. Some of us turn into pumpkins at midnight.

Call call call. Nothing was showing on the site and I just waited 45 mins on hold and got our Dec 4 John Stamos Garden Grill. I told her I’d take anything. There are ones not showing on the site.

I'm experiencing the same thing for the 22nd. I called dining services yesterday because I was having the same issue booking a different dining package. They assured me I could book the processional reservation today.

I'm in the phone que as well.
I was able to book my CP reservation through calling Disney Dining. I would definitely try that, even though the wait may be long.

Trying to book tables for 1 or 2 during my solo trip dates, and availability is slim, unless you want Akershus. Plenty of choices left for parties of 3 or 4, but it doesn’t feel right reserving those when I know I will be solo.

Was able to get Spice Road for my second night, yay! I guess I will just keep checking to see if something opens up for my last night. I just love closing my trip with the CP!

Trying to book tables for 1 or 2 during my solo trip dates, and availability is slim, unless you want Akershus. Plenty of choices left for parties of 3 or 4, but it doesn’t feel right reserving those when I know I will be solo.
Book for 3 and then call Disney Dining later and have the party size reduced.

I just booked for 3 at Le Cellier to see Ann-Margaret on 11/28, but there will only be 2 of us. I will call later to reduce the reservation down to 2, which I also had to do last year.

Another vote for calling in. On my date, Garden Grill was never offered with the 7pm show. I called, 35 min wait, and they were able to change from 8:30 to 7:00 show. I got the sense that I could have had my choice of dining times also despite nothing currently available online.

Unfortunately didn’t get the show time we wanted, even after being up at 5:45am and calling to double check :( at least we got a reservation though !

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter