Candlelight Processional Dining Packages booking starts10/17

Do you have a long trip? I can only see 60 days out from today, which is 12/16. Our trip doesn’t start until 12/26.
Yes, we are planning to be there from Dec 17-Dec 26, assuming nothing blows up at work for me or my husband... wanted to do CP towards the end since it's both the most festive and safest time to assume we'll actually be able to leave town.

I was able to get Le Cellier at 1:35 with a 5:15 show for my sister and me on 11/28. I would have preferred the 7:00 but Le Cellier was not even showing for that show time.

I've never done CP. I'll be in an ECV. I'm assuming that there is handicap seating for CP packages. How early should we start lining up? Is there a CM there to help with the queue?

I was able to get Le Cellier at 1:35 with a 5:15 show for my sister and me on 11/28. I would have preferred the 7:00 but Le Cellier was not even showing for that show time.

I've never done CP. I'll be in an ECV. I'm assuming that there is handicap seating for CP packages. How early should we start lining up? Is there a CM there to help with the queue?

The CP line will be to the left of the theater as you are facing it. In the past, there has been a separate dining package line for guests who will be staying on their ECVs during the performance, as opposed to parking them and walking in to a regular seat. We always ask one of the volunteers working the line exactly where to line up, in case that has changed.

if you have the time, it’s good to be in line 45 to 60 minutes before the show. I think the narrator that night is Ann Margret. She’s new, so not sure if she will have super high crowds/demand. In any event, try to be in line at least 30 minutes early because they will start loading the theater as soon as the previous crowd has cleared. CP is a beautiful program. Enjoy!

I'm doing a Solo trip.

Yesterday, I was looking for 12/7 lunch, or maybe a 12/6 late lunch/dinner. Everything I tried to select errored out and was gone when I tried again, so I ended up with "party of 2" for 10:25am on 12/6 at Akershus Royal Banquet Hall Candlelight Breakfast (8:30 PM Show) -- I'll call and cut it to 1 in the coming days.

I'm going to feel a little awkward sitting there, at my age, a guy, alone, with the princesses coming by... :oops:

Oh well, at least I got SOMETHING with guarantied CLP ticket.

Last edited:

I was able to get a Biergarten lunch with 7 show for 6 with no issues this morning for the 20th. I did use the app and used the + Check Dining Availability. This showed me dining for my 60 + 10. When I just tried booking through the Candlelight Dining "Check Availability" it would only show up to 60 days out.

Am I making sense? I'm hoping if anyone else has trouble with using their 60+10 this will help them.

In any event, try to be in line at least 30 minutes early because they will start loading the theater as soon as the previous crowd has cleared.
This piqued my curiosity as we will be attending the 5:15 show so I am wondering when they will open the queue for this.....I know typically during non-event times, the theatre is open for people to sit and relax for a while, and I am wondering what the standard is for this. I know I have seen people lined up as early as park opening for some of the most popular CP Narrators .... is the theatre typically open and then cleared and cordoned off at a certain time? otherwise, I suspect those who line up that early would just camp out in the theatre all day! Most shows I've attended have been the 2nd show as opposed to the first . . . and not the uber popular narrators so I've never worried about when we lined up....but I am trying to plan well since we are there for NPH and want to be able to see our own students who are performing in that show.

I'm going to feel a little awkward sitting there, at my age, alone, with the princesses coming by... :oops:
I’ve seen many solo women (and young men who Were really into It :thumbsup2), having a lovely time at character meals.

The characters are definitely kind and inclusive to all in the brief encounters.

When it’s just the DH & me they seem to be great at ‘reading the crowd’ as to the level of attention you desire

can someone tell me the process for the regal day of CP package. do i need to basically be there at opening in order to get this??

I'm doing a Solo trip.

Yesterday, I was looking for 12/7 lunch, or maybe a 12/6 late lunch/dinner. Everything I tried to select errored out and was gone when I tried again, so I ended up with "party of 2" for 10:25am on 12/6 at Akershus Royal Banquet Hall Candlelight Breakfast (8:30 PM Show) -- I'll call and cut it to 1 in the coming days.

I'm going to feel a little awkward sitting there, at my age, alone, with the princesses coming by... :oops:

Then again, it could be the best breakfast of your life :)

Times keep popping in and out. We really wanted Le Cellier for the 8:30 pm show but couldn't find a dinner slot yesterday despite checking multiple times. But this morning, I was able to grab the dinner slot I wanted.

can someone tell me the process for the regal day of CP package. do i need to basically be there at opening in order to get this??
I saw some other threads of people sharing their experiences about Regal Eagle (you can probably search for Eagle?)—but it sounded like you want to be there at least 30m before it opens—maybe earlier to be safe, especially if you want a specific time? Also, I would look for reports this year, as ticket allocation may change.

Does anybody know the cancellation penalty window for these CP dining packages? I definitely want to keep our 12/24 one, but considering if we might want to go 2x during our trip and wondering how far in advance we would need to cancel to avoid getting charged. I assume it’s not the standard window but can’t find the info on my booking.

Does anybody know the cancellation penalty window for these CP dining packages? I definitely want to keep our 12/24 one, but considering if we might want to go 2x during our trip and wondering how far in advance we would need to cancel to avoid getting charged. I assume it’s not the standard window but can’t find the info on my booking.
At the very bottom of my confirmation email, it says (in tiny print) that it's the standard 2 hour policy

This piqued my curiosity as we will be attending the 5:15 show so I am wondering when they will open the queue for this.....I know typically during non-event times, the theatre is open for people to sit and relax for a while, and I am wondering what the standard is for this. I know I have seen people lined up as early as park opening for some of the most popular CP Narrators .... is the theatre typically open and then cleared and cordoned off at a certain time? otherwise, I suspect those who line up that early would just camp out in the theatre all day! Most shows I've attended have been the 2nd show as opposed to the first . . . and not the uber popular narrators so I've never worried about when we lined up....but I am trying to plan well since we are there for NPH and want to be able to see our own students who are performing in that show.
I know I have seen it roped off before the shows start, but I can’t remember how early. I bet they remove anyone that’s already there, but YMMV.

I know I have seen it roped off before the shows start, but I can’t remember how early. I bet they remove anyone that’s already there, but YMMV.
Absolutely. The standby line forms on the right side of the theater. It’s been really long for the big names Over th years.

I'm doing a Solo trip.

When you call you can ask if they see anything else. Some folks reported the phone CMs seeing more available than the website and app showed.

At the very bottom of my confirmation email, it says (in tiny print) that it's the standard 2 hour policy
Thank you! No idea how I missed it, I was looking at the info in the reservation on the app.

For those who couldn’t get anything close to what they wanted, if you have a late in the day res, you could try your luck at Regal Eagle and then release it if you get the RE time slot you want.

Thank you! No idea how I missed it, I was looking at the info in the reservation on the app.

For those who couldn’t get anything close to what they wanted, if you have a late in the day res, you could try your luck at Regal Eagle and then release it if you get the RE time slot you want.
When does the same-day at RE start? I can't see anything on the website or app about a time. Is it when the restaurant opens? Park opening?

When does the same-day at RE start? I can't see anything on the website or app about a time. Is it when the restaurant opens? Park opening?
My understanding is that it starts when the restaurant opens.

You must enter and place your order, requesting the dining package. You can NOT mobile order it. SO be there first in line before they open.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter