Candlelight Processional Dining Packages

I set an alarm (but was awake anyway just before 6) and got one right around 6am , but through the website for booking dining (the CP site kept giving me the "can't do it" message that others have reported).

I never saw any restaurant available except GG, which is fine w us, and we got a 2:30pm lunch for 7pm show, for 12/21. (Looks like I should go buy a lottery ticket today...) We are also holding an 11:30 lunch and a 4:30 dinner at 2 other EP restaurants. I was afraid to let them go in case we end up NOT doing CP, since that day and the days around are all super booked up for meals at EP.

Did anyone get a res at any restaurant other than GG?

Same. The only availability I saw was GG. I never saw anything else available in that 90-minute window I was on there.

Just saw an available reservation for 12/27 at Coral Reef if anyone is interested…

58EF6070-65E5-4D63-B52E-7012C85310C6.png

This is my first time trying to get a dining package.
When I click on the Candlelight processional dining packages and "check availability", it will only allow me to search through 12/25 (I assumed because it was 60 days out like it stated on their page). My trip is 12/26-12/31, and my ADR window opens tomorrow. I was planning on trying for a package for the candlelight processional. Is it indeed sold out for all days? Why did their website state that reservations can only be made 60 days in advance?!

Just saw an available reservation for 12/27 at Coral Reef if anyone is interested…

View attachment 616634
Hi there, I am sure this is taken, but I would love to try to grab that reservation. How can I find it?! Everytime I try to search, I can only view candlelight dining packages through 12/25, but it won't let me look any later than that. I've tried on my computer and my phone.

Hi there, I am sure this is taken, but I would love to try to grab that reservation. How can I find it?! Everytime I try to search, I can only view candlelight dining packages through 12/25, but it won't let me look any later than that. I've tried on my computer and my phone.

Tomorrow is your 60 day window, you should be able to see them when you search under dining in MDE for 12/27. I searched for a party of four. There are now two restaurants available for that day! Good luck!

0A6D6BDA-8B2C-4ADC-8360-A427FE06EC39.png

Tomorrow is your 60 day window, you should be able to see them when you search under dining in MDE for 12/27. I searched for a party of four. There are now two restaurants available for that day! Good luck!

View attachment 616641
Ok so you are saying I didn't miss my opportunity to book a dining package? I originally thought I had to wait until tomorrow to book for my dates, so I didn't try this morning. I got worried reading this thread today.

Edited to add: Silly me, I just realized that people who will arrive before me but will be there on my trip dates will have also been able to book, and to see open reservations today before I can book tomorrow. (face in palm)

Last edited:
Good luck, everyone! I have to wait until Friday before I'm eligible to book. Thinking I may be out of luck. ☹️

Ok so you are saying I didn't miss my opportunity to book a dining package? I originally thought I had to wait until tomorrow to book for my dates, so I didn't try this morning. I got worried reading this thread today.

Your dining availability opens 60 days from the start of your trip, so tomorrow you should see them! Make sure you’re on a little before 6:00am and hopefully they’ll still be there. Good luck!! 🤞🏻🤞🏻

no lukc for me.. looking for the 4th/5th and cant find anything on them

I was trying to get Christmas Eve at GG, but that was a no go. I ended up getting later in my trip, likely because the 60 day window isn't open (or just opened) for folks arriving after Christmas.

Hi Everyone!
I was wondering if anyone saw a dining package for 12/2? It's our first time visiting during Christmas and seeing the processional is on our bucket list

I was up at 4:45 to book, clicked for 2.5 hours and nothing. I mean nothing. Was looking for second week in Dec.

Edited to add: Silly me, I just realized that people who will arrive before me but will be there on my trip dates will have also been able to book, and to see open reservations today before I can book tomorrow. (face in palm)

Hey there! Any luck?!

i saw a couple times for the 26th.. but every time i clicked them it said they were gone

So many of us are disappointed because we didn’t get the package. I hope there will be a stand by line!

I am replacing my original post with this one. I did not realize coordination of reservation trades was against policy. Thank you to kboo on post #106for clarifying. I will use the cancellation notification thread before I drop any significant reservations.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter