Candlelight Processional Extra Tickets for APs

Removing myself from the list,

Please copy-paste this post (like the Aladdin show and Mickey's Toontown Morning Madness) with your name, how many tickets, and what days and times and hopefully we'll get some magic

1. mysteriouspnai -- needs 2 for Dec 9-12 anytime

2. Disney Dreams -- 1 or 2 tickets I can attend any night EXCEPT December 8, 9, or 15, 2012.

3. BryANDJessMom -- Kids, DH and I need four for December 8

4. Katejc -- We (me, DH, and DD) would love to go at any time on December 3 or 4

5. smarie82181 -- We can only go December 20th, and would need 4 tickets.

6. dizneekrazee -- We would need 4 for Dec 17, any time

7. sas_mk -- I just need one ticket for the 7:30 show on December 8th.

8. HeyItsNickCA - Nick and I need four for anytime between Dec 3rd and Dec 7th. Thank you.

9. blynn - I would like two tickets for any night from Dec 2-8. Thanks!

10. Priory - I would be extremely grateful for 4 tickets for the 7:30 show on the 7th or either show on the 8th. Thank you.

11. QueenDoOver- Would love 2 tickets the 14th, 15th, or 16th. Either show. Thanks!

12. Randy (Belgarion42) - 2 tickets - Any weekend day or the 7:30 show on any weeknights except 12/7. (It's very tough for my wife & I to get off work in the middle of the day to pick up the wrist bands.)
Belgarion42 is offline Report Post

13 JimmyJam838 - Would love 2 for either show on Dec 8th. Thank you!

The person who was selected has to be present to check in, and can bring up to three guests, for a total of four. The people who've asked for tickets should assume that they (we) will be sitting with an already existing group who might have an extra place (or places).

Everyone has to check in together to get the wristbands (or whatever they are going to use) for the seating area for the Candlelight Processional. So, people will have to choose a meeting spot beforehand.

Please copy-paste this post (like the Aladdin show and Mickey's Toontown Morning Madness) with your name, how many tickets, and what days and times and hopefully we'll get some magic

2. Disney Dreams -- 1 or 2 tickets I can attend any night EXCEPT December 8, 9, or 15, 2012.

4. Katejc -- We (me, DH, and DD) would love to go at any time on December 3 or 4

8. HeyItsNickCA - Nick and I need four for anytime between Dec 3rd and Dec 7th. Thank you.

10. Priory - I would be extremely grateful for 4 tickets for the 7:30 show on the 7th or either show on the 8th. Thank you.

11. QueenDoOver- Would love 2 tickets the 14th, 15th, or 16th. Either show. Thanks!

12. Randy (Belgarion42) - 2 tickets - Any weekend day or the 7:30 show on any weeknights except 12/7. (It's very tough for my wife & I to get off work in the middle of the day to pick up the wrist bands.)

14. cpster - 2 tickets - Any show between 12/3 through 12/8. We have two little ones under 3 so need 2 tickets for the adults. Thank you so much in advance for your kindness!

The person who was selected has to be present to check in, and can bring up to three guests, for a total of four. The people who've asked for tickets should assume that they (we) will be sitting with an already existing group who might have an extra place (or places).

Everyone has to check in together to get the wristbands (or whatever they are going to use) for the seating area for the Candlelight Processional. So, people will have to choose a meeting spot beforehand.

14. cpster - 2 tickets - Any show between 12/3 through 12/8. We have two little ones under 3 so need 2 tickets for the adults. Thank you so much in advance for your kindness!

15. tiggerluvr needs 2 tickets - would love for 12/12 or 12/13!

16. 8timesblessed needs 1 or 2 for 12/4 or 12/5 I forgot to sign up!

17. DizNee Luver would love 1 for 12/13 either show...thanx bunches!!

17. DizNee Luver would love 1 for 12/13 either show...thanx bunches!!

18. Diane355 would love 3 for 12/11 either show..... thanks a lot!!

Everyone has to check in together to get the wristbands (or whatever they are going to use) for the seating area for the Candlelight Processional. So, people will have to choose a meeting spot beforehand

Please disregard #17...... Good Luck everyone!!!

New list:

17. Diane355 would love 3 for 12/11 either show..... thanks a lot!!

Everyone has to check in together to get the wristbands (or whatever they are going to use) for the seating area for the Candlelight Processional. So, people will have to choose a meeting spot beforehand

18. Dalstitch45 would love 2 tickets for any show 12/1-12/7. Thanks!!

19. Briarrose1306 would love 4 tickets for any show Dec 5-8 but would be happy with any number. Thank you!

Wow, I'm really glad that people have been keeping this thread up! I'm just fixing a few things to make it more similar to the Aladdin show thread.

Please read guidelines following list of names for instructions. Thank you!
As a reminder, you along with the rest of your party must be annual passholders to receive the tickets.

19. Briarrose1306 would love 4 tickets for any show Dec 5-8 but would be happy with any number. Thank you!

* In an effort to be fair to those who have been waiting for a very long time, if you have tickets to share, please start at the top of the list while looking for your given Processional date and work your way down.
**When requesting to be added to the list, please copy/paste the list and then add your name, number of tickets needed and dates and time to the bottom of the list. This list is a community effort and is maintained by everyone, so it is fine to go ahead and place your self on it. We just ask that you keep us updated with any changes and/or if you receive tickets.
***When copying this list, please include this message so that others will be able to see it in the future.
****Unless they have requested removal, please do not remove someone and their dates until either the last day of their trip, or until their dates have completely passed.
*****The person who was selected has to be present to check in, and can bring up to three guests, for a total of four. The people who've asked for tickets should assume that they (we) will be sitting with an already existing group who might have an extra place (or places).
******Everyone has to check in together to get the wristbands (or whatever they are going to use) for the seating area for the Candlelight Processional. So, people will have to choose a meeting spot beforehand

I know this is not the ideal way to go about this but if Disney Dreams could PM me that would be fantastic:-)
I tried to send you one but it said your box was full so I'm sorry about doing this all wrong. :confused3

I know this is not the ideal way to go about this but if Disney Dreams could PM me that would be fantastic:-)
I tried to send you one but it said your box was full so I'm sorry about doing this all wrong. :confused3

I PM'd her also. If you had CP passes for her, I will move onto the next person so that we can help out as many people as possible.

20. miyta: only need 1 ticket for 12/5 7:30pm show. THANKS-

* In an effort to be fair to those who have been waiting for a very long time, if you have tickets to share, please start at the top of the list while looking for your given Processional date and work your way down.
**When requesting to be added to the list, please copy/paste the list and then add your name, number of tickets needed and dates and time to the bottom of the list. This list is a community effort and is maintained by everyone, so it is fine to go ahead and place your self on it. We just ask that you keep us updated with any changes and/or if you receive tickets.
***When copying this list, please include this message so that others will be able to see it in the future.
****Unless they have requested removal, please do not remove someone and their dates until either the last day of their trip, or until their dates have completely passed.
*****The person who was selected has to be present to check in, and can bring up to three guests, for a total of four. The people who've asked for tickets should assume that they (we) will be sitting with an already existing group who might have an extra place (or places).
******Everyone has to check in together to get the wristbands (or whatever they are going to use) for the seating area for the Candlelight Processional. So, people will have to choose a meeting spot beforehand

Dreams, here. I certainly did not mean to cause a stir by being offline for most of the last 24 hours. I am very appreciative of receiving several offers to join various people to see Candlelight Processional. So extremely kind of each and every one of you who sent me a note. Thank you! I have replied to every single one of you privately. :group hug:

LOL I never thought that my being hardly on DIS for just one day would ever be noticed. :upsidedow

I know this is not the ideal way to go about this but if Disney Dreams could PM me that would be fantastic:-) I tried to send you one but it said your box was full so I'm sorry about doing this all wrong. :confused3
I received your PM and have replied. If you sent another that I did not receive, my inbox now has room again. :goodvibes

I PM'd her also. If you had CP passes for her, I will move onto the next person so that we can help out as many people as possible.
LOL and I have replied to you as well. Thank you for your offer, which I will note here publicly that I have declined via PM. I DO appreciate your kindness and hope someone else can make the most of your generosity. I did not feel right accepting your offer when it was more than I needed and someone else may be able to utilize completely. Thank you again.

- Dreams

2. Disney Dreams -- 1 or 2 tickets I can attend any night EXCEPT December 8, 9, or 15, 2012.: NO LONGER NEEDS TICKETS. :grouphug:

20. miyta: only need 1 ticket for 12/5 7:30pm show. THANKS-

******Everyone has to check in together to get the wristbands (or whatever they are going to use) for the seating area for the Candlelight Processional. So, people will have to choose a meeting spot beforehand.

Dreams, here. I certainly did not mean to cause a stir by being offline for most of the last 24 hours. I am very appreciative of receiving several offers to join various people to see Candlelight Processional. So extremely kind of each and every one of you who sent me a note. Thank you! I have replied to every single one of you privately. :group hug:

LOL I never thought that my being hardly on DIS for just one day would ever be noticed. :upsidedow

I received your PM and have replied. If you sent another that I did not receive, my inbox now has room again. :goodvibes

LOL and I have replied to you as well. Thank you for your offer, which I will note here publicly that I have declined via PM. I DO appreciate your kindness and hope someone else can make the most of your generosity. I did not feel right accepting your offer when it was more than I needed and someone else may be able to utilize completely. Thank you again.

- Dreams

I hope you don't think I was stalking you! I PM'd the next person on the list. Thanks Dreams!!

Just bumping so the thread is more visible. Let's get some pixie dust up in here! Thank you to the kind benefactors who have provided a few people with tickets!

2. BryANDJessMom -- Kids, DH and I need four for December 8

3. Katejc -- We (me, DH, and DD) would love to go at any time on December 3 or 4

4. smarie82181 -- We can only go December 20th, and would need 4 tickets.

5. dizneekrazee -- We would need 4 for Dec 17, any time

6. sas_mk -- I just need one ticket for the 7:30 show on December 8th.

7. HeyItsNickCA - Nick and I need four for anytime between Dec 3rd and Dec 7th. Thank you.

8. blynn - I would like two tickets for any night from Dec 2-8. Thanks!

9. Priory - I would be extremely grateful for 4 tickets for the 7:30 show on the 7th or either show on the 8th. Thank you.

10. QueenDoOver- Would love 2 tickets the 14th, 15th, or 16th. Either show. Thanks!

11. Randy (Belgarion42) - 2 tickets - Any weekend day or the 7:30 show on any weeknights except 12/7. (It's very tough for my wife & I to get off work in the middle of the day to pick up the wrist bands.)

12 JimmyJam838 - Would love 2 for either show on Dec 8th. Thank you!

13. cpster - 2 tickets - Any show between 12/3 through 12/8. We have two little ones under 3 so need 2 tickets for the adults. Thank you so much in advance for your kindness!

14. tiggerluvr needs 2 tickets - would love for 12/12 or 12/13!

15. 8timesblessed needs 1 or 2 for 12/4 or 12/5 I forgot to sign up!

16. Diane355 would love 3 for 12/11 either show..... thanks a lot!!

17. Dalstitch45 would love 2 tickets for any show 12/1-12/7. Thanks!!

18. Briarrose1306 would love 4 tickets for any show Dec 5-8 but would be happy with any number. Thank you!

19. miyta: only need 1 ticket for 12/5 7:30pm show. THANKS-

******Everyone has to check in together to get the wristbands (or whatever they are going to use) for the seating area for the Candlelight Processional. So, people will have to choose a meeting spot beforehand.

Oops, guess I should have replied long before now. Susiesark for 12/12 or 12/13 or 12/20. 2 tickets would be awesome, but I'll take 1 ticket if that's available. Thanks!

bumping this up!

2. BryANDJessMom -- Kids, DH and I need four for December 8

3. Katejc -- We (me, DH, and DD) would love to go at any time on December 3 or 4

4. smarie82181 -- We can only go December 20th, and would need 4 tickets.

5. dizneekrazee -- We would need 4 for Dec 17, any time

6. sas_mk -- I just need one ticket for the 7:30 show on December 8th.

7. HeyItsNickCA - Nick and I need four for anytime between Dec 3rd and Dec 7th. Thank you.

8. blynn - I would like two tickets for any night from Dec 2-8. Thanks!

9. Priory - I would be extremely grateful for 4 tickets for the 7:30 show on the 7th or either show on the 8th. Thank you.

10. QueenDoOver- Would love 2 tickets the 14th, 15th, or 16th. Either show. Thanks!

11. Randy (Belgarion42) - 2 tickets - Any weekend day or the 7:30 show on any weeknights except 12/7. (It's very tough for my wife & I to get off work in the middle of the day to pick up the wrist bands.)

12 JimmyJam838 - Would love 2 for either show on Dec 8th. Thank you!

13. cpster - 2 tickets - Any show between 12/3 through 12/8. We have two little ones under 3 so need 2 tickets for the adults. Thank you so much in advance for your kindness!

14. tiggerluvr needs 2 tickets - would love for 12/12 or 12/13!

15. 8timesblessed needs 1 or 2 for 12/4 or 12/5 I forgot to sign up!

16. Diane355 would love 3 for 12/11 either show..... thanks a lot!!

17. Dalstitch45 would love 2 tickets for any show 12/1-12/7. Thanks!!

18. Briarrose1306 would love 4 tickets for any show Dec 5-8 but would be happy with any number. Thank you!

19. miyta: only need 1 ticket for 12/5 7:30pm show. THANKS-

20. susiesark: 2 tickets preferred, 1 ticket okay for 12/12, 12/13 or 12/20

I'm already on the list (#6), but I only need 1 now, for the 530 showing, as somebody was so kind and already has 3 for me. :wizard:

Also, can anybody tell me when I should expect the CP to be over? I need to adjust our dinner reservations. Thank you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter