Candlelight processional for solos-tips?

Simba's Mom

<font color=green>everything went to "H*** in a ha
I don't know anything about the Candlelight processional, but planning to go to WDW solo in early December this year and hope to catch it. Any tips on how best to see it solo? When is it offered-time/days?

They haven't announced yet what days and times the CP will be offered. I've never done it so I'm really no help with even guessing about that.

On my recent solo trip to WDW, I went to the CP for the first time last December. It was amazing!!! Since I did not wish to stand in line for hours, I did the dinner package. I had dinner at the Rose & Crown Pub (very good & got a table on the patio & viewed the sun setting over Spaceship Earth -- so beautiful!), then went to the 6:45pm show. While standing in line to go in, another woman who was there solo struck up a conversation with me. We spoke about WDW, how our trips were going & (of course) this website. She told me she makes a solo trip every year at that time and always sees the CP. She even picked out a great place to sit and view. Best place to go for alot of information regarding CP is Deb Wills site (see link below).

Since this was not my 1st solo trip, I had a book with me to pass the time while dining or waiting for a show to begin. I do everything (actually more) solo, as I do when I go with family.

www.wdwig.com

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter