Candlelight Processional not dark

Thank you!! He is our narrator as well and it is on Christmas Eve. It's good to see others experience. :D

When we booked we picked on dates, not on narrator. I didn't know who he was outside of his short appearance on the tv show The West Wing. He did a great job and we really enjoyed it. Have a great time!

We have the first show on December 6, NPH. We've done the early show before and the sunset just adds to the atmosphere. Honestly, I like that it's not completely dark...easier for our old eyes to find our way around, both before and after the show. No time is a bad time for CP.

When we booked we picked on dates, not on narrator. I didn't know who he was outside of his short appearance on the tv show The West Wing. He did a great job and we really enjoyed it. Have a great time!
He was the old guy that faded away in Coco. But I picked on dates too. Although we might peek into the one the Friday before because of Moana but that will be packed I'm sure.

Edward James Olmos had a small part in "Blade Runner"

He's supposed to be a very good narrator. I'm at the 5 pm Christmas Eve. Mom will park herself in line and everyone else will mill around, go buy cookies and popcorn, whatever. the above poster can listen to our show :flower3:

We really enjoyed Edward James Olmos. He did excellent readings and repeated some passages in Spanish, which was beautiful to listen to.

As for the OP's question, we enjoyed watching darkness fall during the show, and were willing to make the tradeoff to not listen to it twice while in line. I had no complaints about our experience.

Edward James Olmos is my absolute favorite narrator, followed closely by Gary Sinise.
EJO is also best known for Miami Vice, Battlestar Galactica and Selena

Edward James Olmos had a small part in "Blade Runner"

He's supposed to be a very good narrator. I'm at the 5 pm Christmas Eve. Mom will park herself in line and everyone else will mill around, go buy cookies and popcorn, whatever. the above poster can listen to our show :flower3:
We are at the 5pm show too!!

Edward James Olmos is my absolute favorite narrator, followed closely by Gary Sinise.
EJO is also best known for Miami Vice, Battlestar Galactica and Selena
Yes, my Scifi geek DS knew him the minute he walked on the stage from Battlestar Galctica. We liked him just as much as NPH.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter