Candlelight Processional on line sign up.

LoveMickey

<font color=red>Can't wait to feel the "wonder" of
How do I sign up for the Candlelight Processional on line today, July 2?

I'm in the DVC site and cannot see how to sign up for it

Thanks

Early booking on 7/2 is by phone only. Online reservations will open for everyone on 7/3.

Thank you Michael. I was looking all over the site to sign up. I'll call in a couple of hours

I forgot, until just now. So I just called DVC and was able to get what I wanted. Neil Patrick Harris! CM said the phones have been somewhat busy, but those calling into Disney Dining (AP Holders can book today, too) has been crazy, she said.

I (kinda) got what I wanted - dinner for the 8:15 show on 12/5 @ Biergarten. Our dinner is a littler earlier than I want but it's better than nothing! I called early since I'm AP and by the time I got off the phone I almost threw away all my magic bands, sold DVC and cancelled the upcoming reservation!

I called right at 7:00am est (5:00 mtn), and still had to hold for a while before I reached somebody in their overseas call center who didn't really know what he was doing. I told him I wanted to book the CP dinner package and he had to ask what that was, I told him I wanted something so I could make the 8:15 show and he advised me to "just show up at the restaurant 45 mins before the show", I asked for something around 6:15 or 6:30 and he said I could get 6:45 and then said I could have either lunch or dinner at that time, I couldn't remember what ages Disney considered for "kids" and he said it was 17 and under. I repeatedly asked to speak with somebody else and he would just put me on hold for lengths of time and come back and get confused again. I think it took about an hour to get things booked. It was painful.

When Member Services opened I called back just to make sure everything was OK and my goodness what a difference in experiences! The young lady was very helpful and knew what she was talking about. I rarely, if ever, have had a bad experience with that group.

I just hung up from calling Member Services. I also forgot to call earlier. Hold time was 7 minutes and once the CM came online, everything got done very quickly. Got what I wanted so I am happy. :)

Just checked MDE and the reservation shows up there. :)

I (kinda) got what I wanted - dinner for the 8:15 show on 12/5 @ Biergarten. Our dinner is a littler earlier than I want but it's better than nothing! I called early since I'm AP and by the time I got off the phone I almost threw away all my magic bands, sold DVC and cancelled the upcoming reservation!

I called right at 7:00am est (5:00 mtn), and still had to hold for a while before I reached somebody in their overseas call center who didn't really know what he was doing. I told him I wanted to book the CP dinner package and he had to ask what that was, I told him I wanted something so I could make the 8:15 show and he advised me to "just show up at the restaurant 45 mins before the show", I asked for something around 6:15 or 6:30 and he said I could get 6:45 and then said I could have either lunch or dinner at that time, I couldn't remember what ages Disney considered for "kids" and he said it was 17 and under. I repeatedly asked to speak with somebody else and he would just put me on hold for lengths of time and come back and get confused again. I think it took about an hour to get things booked. It was painful.

When Member Services opened I called back just to make sure everything was OK and my goodness what a difference in experiences! The young lady was very helpful and knew what she was talking about. I rarely, if ever, have had a bad experience with that group.
That is so terrible! You have every right to feel so frustrated.
I didn't know they had an overseas call center. I have certainly had them for a lot of other companies though.
I am glad you finally got it done, but what a painful experience!

I imagine Disney has overseas call centers, since there are overseas parks and resorts. Likely when the US phone system reaches capacity, or crashes, it throws stuff over to the other locations. Supposedly, there were a lot of calls in the queue for the regular non-DVC callers before the US call centers even opened.

Well, I assumed it was an overseas center due to the not so subtle accent but I could be wrong! Dang stereotypes!

Where ever he was...it was painful!!

I just hung up from calling Member Services. I also forgot to call earlier. Hold time was 7 minutes and once the CM came online, everything got done very quickly. Got what I wanted so I am happy. :)

Just checked MDE and the reservation shows up there. :)
I called in the morning and had a 20+ minute wait!

I called yesterday around 4:30p. No wait. CM confused on how to book the show first with dining after. Found out not all restaurants available every night for the show first scenario. So, had to change my night to Friday, 12/13 with Gary Sinse. I hear he is pretty good. We are eating afterwards at Rose and Crown.

Have those of you who didn't get quite what you wanted look online today? I would. I did a quick booking online this morning for late Dec. I expected lots of availability and there was.

My issue is with seeing the show first, then dining. Not all restaurants are open all days for this situation. Friday works. Looking forward to hearing “ Captain Dan”......:)

Well, after my “fun” with booking the event...turns out I booked the wrong date!

My wife wanted to go on the 3rd and I somehow got the 5th stuck in my head! Ooops!

Our daughter just had a baby so she’s down in TX helping out so I told her I’d take care of the booking...I was so proud of myself, too. :duck:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter