• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Candlelight Processional package very hard to get

wishicouldgomoreofte

Mouseketeer
I will only be there 5 nights. I have been checking for each night, and nothing. I know they won't accept 1, so I searched for 2, and 3 people, even tried 4. It said there was nothing for any of the 5 days for any number of people I tried. Am I doing something wrong? They could really all be reserved all ready. I am just wondering if that is really the case, or if it is user error.

Packages were hard to get the first day they went on sale. Any chance you would go to Regal Eagle Smokehouse to get something on the same day?

We are there Nov 24 to Dec 4. There is still availability except the weekends are mostly booked.

I will only be there 5 nights. I have been checking for each night, and nothing. I know they won't accept 1, so I searched for 2, and 3 people, even tried 4. It said there was nothing for any of the 5 days for any number of people I tried. Am I doing something wrong? They could really all be reserved all ready. I am just wondering if that is really the case, or if it is user error.

What dates are you there? We’re there for John Stamos & Neil Patrick Harris. Packages for those dates went quickly opening morning. The app & website glitched repeatedly. I wanted Le Cellier. I briefly saw times for a party of 2, but couldn’t book them. I was able to book for a party of 4 after about 20 minutes of trying. The rest of opening day & the following day, spots sporadically opened at Garden Grill, Biergarten & Coral Reef, but nothing else for LC. I’ve checked periodically since & have a reservation finder set. There has been nothing available for my dates since. So it is entirely possible your dates did sell out the first or 2nd day. Keep checking tho, people cancel & change plans all the time. Many posters recommend checking about 30 days & 5 days prior, since that’s when resort cancellations happen.

What dates are you there? We’re there for John Stamos & Neil Patrick Harris. Packages for those dates went quickly opening morning. The app & website glitched repeatedly. I wanted Le Cellier. I briefly saw times for a party of 2, but couldn’t book them. I was able to book for a party of 4 after about 20 minutes of trying. The rest of opening day & the following day, spots sporadically opened at Garden Grill, Biergarten & Coral Reef, but nothing else for LC. I’ve checked periodically since & have a reservation finder set. There has been nothing available for my dates since. So it is entirely possible your dates did sell out the first or 2nd day. Keep checking tho, people cancel & change plans all the time. Many posters recommend checking about 30 days & 5 days prior, since that’s when resort cancellations happen.
Thanks for the suggestion. I am there 12/10-12/15. I want Biergarten.

I was looking at reservations on Monday and saw quite a few in there for various days/times. Next thing I knew on Tuesday morning, they were all gone. I guess it’s possible every single one got taken, but after a recent experience trying to book Bippity Boppity Boutique, I think there is some gaming going on as well. Just a hunch, I don’t know! Good luck to you :)

Pretty sure that I saw on the longer Candlelight Processional thread that some of the Disney dining reservation tracker apps allow you to set up an alert for candlelight Processional. Might be worth checking into.

I’m not seeing anything, my vote is IT glitch but knows? As @TammiMcMan said set a free dining alert. It was the only way I got my dining res on release day because Disney IT fouled up the release so bad, I used Mouse Dining but there are others out there too.

Looking for opinions on my candlelight restaurants and show times:
I have the option of spice table road and the 5:15 show or Garden Grill and the 7:00 show.

Lunch/dinner or breakfast at Garden Grill? Which narrator? Some people have said they felt it wasn’t very dark at the 5:15 show. It may not be and issue though.

Narrator is John Stamos and both reservations are lunch. It is for next weekend and I grabbed a reservation for Spice Road at 1 PM and my husband booked garden grill lunch at noon. I need to drop one and I'm thinking that I won't like the menu at Spice Table Road which is also a 5:15 show time. Garden Grill lunch at noon gives us the second seating show.

Narrator is John Stamos and both reservations are lunch. It is for next weekend and I grabbed a reservation for Spice Road at 1 PM and my husband booked garden grill lunch at noon. I need to drop one and I'm thinking that I won't like the menu at Spice Table Road which is also a 5:15 show time. Garden Grill lunch at noon gives us the second seating show.
It probably doesn’t matter, other than if you think it will be too bright for the first one. Pick the one with the menu you like.

If you are still looking, I just saw coral reef or garden grill are available on Dec 10th and 11th for groups of 3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter