Candlelight Processional package very hard to get

Narrator is John Stamos and both reservations are lunch. It is for next weekend and I grabbed a reservation for Spice Road at 1 PM and my husband booked garden grill lunch at noon. I need to drop one and I'm thinking that I won't like the menu at Spice Table Road which is also a 5:15 show time. Garden Grill lunch at noon gives us the second seating show.
We did Spice Road for Eat to the Beat and it was awesome - delicious and large portions. We also liked that it was the most cost effective TS option.

It's 9 pm.....I will be cancelling a Fri Dec 1st Le Cellier for a dining time of 12:05 PM......for the 8:30 pm CP show shortly.........

Update: cancelled at 9:09 pm

Last edited:

Question? I need a reservation for 2 but could only get for 3 people. If I show up with only 2 people, will I have to pay for the third on the reservation?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter