Candlelight Processional question

PRINCESS VIJA

Viva Latvia!
I don't even know how to actually word this question, so please bear with me...

My parents will have WC's for walking long distances and if they have to stand for a long time (i.e. waiting for parades, etc). But they can transfer out of them.

We do have the CP package, but I know we still have to line up at least 1/2 hour before, and that is too long for them to stand. They will need to sit in them while we wait. What do we do with the wheelchairs when we enter the theater? is there somewhere to put them? Is there a "stroller" parking? Where would that be?

Another question...

What about World Showcase in EPCOT? for Ex. I know my parents will want to walk around the stores, displays in the various countries. they will not want to stay seated the whole time. where do you park the wheelchairs in the various countries? I don't ever remember seeing stroller parking areas.

For the Processional, when you get to the front of the queue line there will be a greeter who will ask if your parents can transfer. They park the wheelchairs and ECV's off to the side and will allow you to sit wherever you like, based on available seating. With having the dinner package you should have no problems getting a nice seating location. As to parking the chair outside the shops, you will be able to leave them to the side of the doorways. In some locations there may be roped off "parking" for w/c's and strollers.---Kathy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter