• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Candlelight Processional with GAC card

travelsjc

Earning My Ears
Hi,
One member of our party will have a GAC card. She is severly autistic and has a very hard time waiting in lines. Will there be any way we can get into the Candlelight Processional show without having to wait in an hour line? I know that we could do the dinner package, but a sit-down dinner is out of the question with her. However, once she gets into the show and the music and lights start, she will sit for an hour! I just need to know if anyone out there has been able to avoid waiting in the line to get in. I am happy to "check in" an hour or so early and have the rest of our party wait as long as one adult and my daughter can come get into line at the last minute.

Any experience or advice regarding this?
Thanks!

Actually this was discussed last year. There is no way to avoid the line unless one person stands in line for the rest of the party. It is also helpful to let one of the CM's who are patrolling the line know that you are doing this and thus will be allowing other family members to join you before you enter due to a person with a disability unable to tolerate a long wait. ---Kathy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter