Candlelight Processional without package

Bethpremier

Kidanites Unite!
Anyone been able to get a seat and have a decent time watching this program without buying the package? Im anxious to know about your experience.

I'm actually curious as to how the candlelight processional works! I'm a Christmas newbie and I want to see what it's about before I get reservations and possibly bore my company :(

I have not attempted this but will.soon! I have read on these boards that people have. The trick is to go during the week and make sure it's not a big named narrator like Whoopi or Neil Patrick Harris. For me I.figure the worst case scenario is I don't get in but sit at a table in America and just listen. I'm sure seeing it adds to the experience as well, but I'm cheap and will take my chances.

If you are willing to wait in the standby line for about 90 minutes, you will most likely get a seat in the last five rows. Just try not to take a seat behind one of the trees. The Candlelight Processional is definitely worth your time and it is my favorite show in all of WDW.

Anyone been able to get a seat and have a decent time watching this program without buying the package? Im anxious to know about your experience.

It all depends on the narrator. Based on your ticker, Neil Patrick Harrris and Whoopi Goldberg are there for at least part of your stay. I wouldn't even attempt it for them; people start lining up as soon as World Showcase opens at 11:00. With Gary Sinise and Ashley Judd, you can probably get in without the package, but you'll still have to wait in line probably for an hour to get a seat.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter