Candlelight Processional

Mazzy

Planning for 2019
We are hoping to see the Candlelilght Processional during our trip in December, but now I will be using a wheelchair I'm not quite sure where I should aim to sit.

I am partially deaf and need to sit near the front, I don't sign, but lipread, and that is easier to do the closer I am to the person. Now I will be using a wheelchair would I still be able to sit in the same area, whereabouts are the spaces for wheelchair users? I'm wondering if they are behind the back row of seats as I remember there are a lot of steps down to the stage in this theatre?

If this is so, I could always park the wheelchair up and sit on a seat near the front, as I only need the wheelchair for the distances in the parks due to a foot injury which I am not allowed to walk too much on.

Not quite sure what to do about this, any help would be great!

BTW, my family is DH and 2 children and we would like to sit together, is there a limit on how many people can sit with you in a disabled area? :D

I remember from last year, there is a slope on the left side of the theatre as you face the front which leads down to a wide row just in front of the "bleacher seats" There are rows on the flat in front of this row. There is a row specifically set up for wheelchairs users. They have a wide space between seats for the wheelchairs and 1 or 2 people with the party can sit with the person in the wheelchair. They do try and save these for those that can't get out of their wheelchair but with your situation you need to be up close to lipread the narrator so you should be able to take your wheelchair down there. They did the signing off to the right of the theatre, I couldn't see what type of sitting arrangement they had over there but that row I was talking about would get you about dead center. Talk to the guys who are handling the rope at the entrance when you get to the theatre and let them know your situation and I'm sure they will take care of you.

Enjoy the show.

Mazzy I will be honest with you. There is no way you will be able to lipread the narrator. That is why I am so glad I sign and can use the interpreters. The narrator is placed back from the audience a good distance. I believe you can get a script. The music is beautiful even without the words.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter