Candlelight Processional

Leslie

Mouseketeer
Hi!
My Mom will be traveling in a wheelchair this December. I am wondering if she will get a better seat at the Candlelight Processional if she purchases a Dinner Package? Does the dinner package have separate handicapped seating from the general admittance handicapped seating?

Thanks! ::MinnieMo

Handicapped seating is the same for package and non-package. If your mother can transfer to a regular seat then the seating for the dinner package is better. If she remains in her wheelchair then they fill the front area first and then the back.
If she transfers they will allow you to bring her to the seats and take the wheelchair away and park it at the back. After you would need to get the wheelchair and bring it to her.

Talking Hands, do you need to let them know about the wheelchair when making the dinner reservation?
I'm thinking if she plan to transfer to a regular seat in theater, she probably doesn't. But if she wants to use the dinner package and stay in the wheelchair, she might be wise to mention it???
Or maybe, it doesn't matter if they use the same seating anyway, and then she just needs to be there early, package or not to get a wheelchair spot??

I would advise them for dinner that they have a person using a wheelchair. While I transfer at CP I usually will not at the restaurant because they want me to leave it outside with no protection from the elements. Won't do it.
If you are in the for those with preferred seating you are let in and will be seated but I would advise them when you order the tickets that there is someone in a wheelchair. I let them know both that I use a wheelchair and I need sign language interpreting so they will have a spot on that side.

We have never metioned a wc when we buy tickets but when we check in for our dinner then we mintion it. have never had a problem yet and have gone about 10 times now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter