• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Candy Apples

redleader74

Mouseketeer
In my recent postings about our post Thanksgiving trip, I forgot to talk about Disneyland's caramel apples. I love them so much, so far this is the ONLY place I eat them. But for this year, I tried something different, a peanut covered caramel apple. Wow, it's even better! Maybe on my next visit I'll try some of the other varieties of covered apples.

I love the peanut caramel apples so much! They remind me of the caramel apples I would get as a kid. They travel well so I always get one to bring home. I don’t like the chocolate-covered ones quite as much but I do sometimes get the hunny pot caramel apple from Pooh Corner.

I love the peanut caramel apples so much! They remind me of the caramel apples I would get as a kid. They travel well so I always get one to bring home. I don’t like the chocolate-covered ones quite as much but I do sometimes get the hunny pot caramel apple from Pooh Corner.
I didn't even bother to think that diff shops in different lands would have different varieties! The best part about caramel apples is that it's technically a healthy food because after all....it's a fruit :D

I like the milk chocolate covered apples. I don't care for the ones covered in white chocolate or colored white chocolate. I think it tastes more like wax.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter