Candy Cane Inn Question about microwaves

never2muchdisney

Mouseketeer
Hello,
Going to DL this Spring, staying off-site, and made reservations at CCI because of all the positive reviews on this message board. But, we do have a question for anyone who has recently stayed there. I see that the standard rooms do not have microwaves. At the All Stars Resort in WDW, there were microwaves available in the food court area. Does the CCI have microwaves for guest use in the breakfast area? Thanks.

Oh- I'd love to know this answer too.

Also, do they have a sit down restaurant or counter service on site?

I cant answer the microwave question, sorry. But, to answer the other question- NO, they dont have onsite food other then the complimentary breakfast. There are a few places close by, such as a subway across the street.

We were there in November and my husband is pretty sure he saw microwaves in the breakfast room. The breakfast room is right off the pool and the room seemed to be open all the time the pool area was. I didn't notice the microwaves but wasn't looking either (I did see giant toasters...used one for my blueberry bagel every morning before hitting the parks! :rolleyes1 ). Perhaps a call to the hotel to confirm is a good idea.

There are TONS of restaurants within easy walking distance of the CCI. We mostly ate at the parks and in DTD and have not tried most of them for quite a while so can't give any recommendations. A friend of mine was down in the Spring and said that she ordered pizza for her family one night (the 4 YO was too tired to go out anymore that day) from a place that is just around the corner from the CCI on Katella. Her whole family thought it was the best pizza they had ever had....I don't know the name of the place but she said it was very close to CCI. :yay:

was just at cci on 1/13, was in standard room so no microwave. don't remember there being one in the breakfast room but it was kind of crowded in there at the time I was there so I may have missed it.

There is also good chinese food across the street. Lots of choices all around.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter