Candy Cane Inn reopening date?

Great video Crystal, can't wait for the second part. I am still unsure about whether to stay at CCI or not-we also have Tropicana booked for our September stay. I now have a duff knee and will struggle to walk to and from the parks if we miss the shuttle. I think if it was still half-hourly we would happily stay there as the pool area looks lovely for relaxing

Great video.... I love your videos, by the way :)
Thank you SO much ☺️

Great video Crystal, can't wait for the second part. I am still unsure about whether to stay at CCI or not-we also have Tropicana booked for our September stay. I now have a duff knee and will struggle to walk to and from the parks if we miss the shuttle. I think if it was still half-hourly we would happily stay there as the pool area looks lovely for relaxing
Ohhhh. That’s a tough one! While I didn’t stay at CCI, my DH is saying it is a nicer and quieter room than Tropicana. The included breakfast and free parking is a huge plus, as for our family, buying breakfast really adds up!

My husband has two bad knees, with torn ligaments. He did ok with the walk with his brace on. Maybe by September CCI will change the shuttle schedule and it will run more often? Hopefully they will! But you know your body best, and if the extra walk is a no go, Tropicana is so close and still a very nice place. I think whichever you choose, you will be happy! Hope you have a fantastic trip!!

@crystal1313
which room type is in the video? maybe i missed it or maybe all the rooms are the same? is there a difference between standard, deluxe and premium? i did hear premium rooms come with breakfast delivered, not a huge deal for us
thanks

@crystal1313
which room type is in the video? maybe i missed it or maybe all the rooms are the same? is there a difference between standard, deluxe and premium? i did hear premium rooms come with breakfast delivered, not a huge deal for us
thanks
It was a standard queen room. Which is the smallest room square footage. I believe on the website it says they are 264 sq ft. The deluxe is 308 sq ft and the premium is almost 100 sq ft larger at 350 sq ft. According to the website (which is not yet updated, so not sure if anything will change) this is what is included in the premium room:

• Large flat-screen television
  • Bottled waters
  • Spa-quality bath products and bath robes
  • Nightly Turndown Service
  • Exclusive welcome gift
  • Complimentary In Room Breakfast Served Daily
  • Extended checkout until 2:00pm
My DH did say he saw staff preparing a breakfast to be delivered. So we are assuming that perk is still available.

Hope that helps!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter