Candy Cane Inn reopening date?

I can see several scenarios in which people would opt for the shuttle but honestly, why does it really matter what those reasons are?
It doesn't. That is why I mention me and not the rest of the world. I don't care if others do, I just personally wouldn't.

It seems like such a long walk to me. On really hot days...even walking to the Desert Inn was rough for me. In the parks, we stop a lot...go inside...go on rides, etc. So it breaks up the walking. But getting to the hotel always seems the worst. At least in the summer. We used to stay at the Anaheim Plaza (can't think of the current name) and it was not a fun walk to me. I wouldn't book Candy Cane unless it had a decent shuttle.

Just stayed at the CCI. I am a first timer here so have nothing to compare it to. The renovations are nice. Rooms are modern and updated (which I like) my room looks the same as the one posted on Instagram The deluxe room. The shuttle runs hourly except it goes 30 mins prior to open (7:30 right now) and runs twice at end of night (12:15 and 12:45). Maybe every 30 mins is more convenient but we just worked with the hourly schedule or walked back if we missed it. Breakfast was good. A bit more seating would be nice. But I assume this hasn’t changed from before. Pool and hot tub were up and running. The lobby is nice and bright. Landscaping is nice. They advised they are not posting anything about the reopen until the kinks are all worked out. They advised they ran into a few last week but things are running smoother now. So having a few weeks with less guests is as what they were wanting. Assume reopening announcement will be coming soon. I would stay again for sure.

Just stayed at the CCI. I am a first timer here so have nothing to compare it to. The renovations are nice. Rooms are modern and updated (which I like) my room looks the same as the one posted on Instagram The deluxe room. The shuttle runs hourly except it goes 30 mins prior to open (7:30 right now) and runs twice at end of night (12:15 and 12:45). Maybe every 30 mins is more convenient but we just worked with the hourly schedule or walked back if we missed it. Breakfast was good. A bit more seating would be nice. But I assume this hasn’t changed from before. Pool and hot tub were up and running. The lobby is nice and bright. Landscaping is nice. They advised they are not posting anything about the reopen until the kinks are all worked out. They advised they ran into a few last week but things are running smoother now. So having a few weeks with less guests is as what they were wanting. Assume reopening announcement will be coming soon. I would stay again for sure.
Thank you for the update and review!

Thanks for the review! Can you tell me if they do daily housekeeping? As in, come in every day to make the beds/change the garbages, put out fresh amenities if needed? Last few vacations we’ve been on since covid they didn’t do this and I hated it.

Thank you for the video! Looking forward to our family's Candy Can Inn stay in September.
So glad you highlighted the second mirror. I thought there was just the circular one above the sink.
So glad you found it helpful! Having two mirrors in a room is always a plus☺️

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter