Candy Cane Inn reopening date?

I just got my cancellation, too. I'm so bummed, that was going to be for a trip with my sister at the end of June. I thought for sure they'd be open by then.

Yup. June 23 to 26 canceled. Bummer. Was hoping to try it out. Hope they open soon. Now scrambling for another hotel

Yes, I'm disappointed, too! I wonder what the best alternative is? Anything else in the same price range, clean and friendly, with a good free breakfast, not too far away...???

Just want to chime in that anytime a hotel is undergoing a refurbishment , especially this major as Candy Cane Inn.
I would ALWAYS have a backup plan. Seeing some Disney springs hotels in WDW area running behind too causing other issues.

Having opened buildings and restaurants before , nothing and I mean nothing ever stays on schedule and add in potential staffing and supply issues..it's rough all around.
I hope everyone can find other options close by. I have my trip for October booked with them but two others as well.

I am wondering if the lengthy renovation at CCI is having an impact on the other hotels. Does anyone know how many rooms CCI has normally available? It will be interesting to see if their (hopefully sooner than later) re-opening will have an impact on supply and demand with the other hotels on Harbor or even the DLR hotels. I’ve never stayed at CCI, so I’m not sure of it’s size to know whether it’s current closure has a negligible or significant impact or somewhere in between.

That is such a shame. We've never stayed at CCI, but have always heard great things. That is really unfortunate for any business to be down this long. I hope they're able to reopen sooner rather than later.

I have a reservation for November (with a backup reservation elsewhere just in case). Fingers crossed. This is one heck of a long shut down they've had. This will be my first time staying at CCI, although I have always read such great things about it over the years.

Best Western Plus Anaheim Inn or Hojo, then moving over to resort hotels. I really wanted to try out the new and improved Candy Cane Inn!

Attachments

• Anaheim Resort fact sheet spring 2022.pdf
    1.2 MB · Views: 3
Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter