Candy Cane

cdoc29

Cruising with the Crazies
Despite all the horrors I have heard about acquiring one of these. My wife and strolled into the park today (Dec 6) at about 8:50am with no intention of getting any. The line was about 15 minutes for the waitlist. )They said the line closes at 10am) and we got the text to pick up our candy cane at 1pm. So for all those planning to get one hopefully you will have a similar easy time getting it.

Attachments

• E5DA3001-6294-44F6-BA60-5C709459E147.jpeg
    E5DA3001-6294-44F6-BA60-5C709459E147.jpeg
    112.5 KB · Views: 33
Yep. Yesterday we saw people just walk up at 9:25 and get on the list for one at DCA. There was nobody in line at that time either. We were taking pictures with the candy cane things and had no idea that's what the CMs were there for.

Yep. Yesterday we saw people just walk up at 9:25 and get on the list for one at DCA. There was nobody in line at that time either. We were taking pictures with the candy cane things and had no idea that's what the CMs were there for.
Where does the line for DCA form?

What is the big obsession with these candy canes at Disneyland and DCA this year? I saw Youtube videos of people buying these and these seem to be the hit Christmas item at Disneyland this year and what makes the candy canes so special? I also saw how you can get these candy canes and after you get your text the cast member gives you a blue ticket and you go in there and wait until your ticket number is called and you hand the ticket to the cast member and get your candy cane and it's limited to one guest at a time

How early does the VQ line open? We will be there next Sunday and will be doing EE. Are we better off doing Monday at DCA instead? Also doing EE there.

What is the big obsession with these candy canes at Disneyland and DCA this year? I saw Youtube videos of people buying these and these seem to be the hit Christmas item at Disneyland this year and what makes the candy canes so special? I also saw how you can get these candy canes and after you get your text the cast member gives you a blue ticket and you go in there and wait until your ticket number is called and you hand the ticket to the cast member and get your candy cane and it's limited to one guest at a time
I can't even imagine lining up for a candy cane. They are no big deal. I actually have never cared for candy canes that much. To me they are on a par with the last lonely candies in your halloween bag. Things like the boxes of raisins and sunflower seeds lol.

Despite all the horrors I have heard about acquiring one of these. My wife and strolled into the park today (Dec 6) at about 8:50am with no intention of getting any. The line was about 15 minutes for the waitlist. )They said the line closes at 10am) and we got the text to pick up our candy cane at 1pm. So for all those planning to get one hopefully you will have a similar easy time getting it.
I forgot we were even going to try and get one. This morning at about 740am we walked into California adventure and they were outside reminding everyone about the candy canes. No line at all. We were able to get 3 for all of us and picked up right after 9am.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter