Candy Sushi tag team allowed?

spumonisowner

Mouseketeer
My DD12 and DD14 want to do the candy sushi at Epcot but I've only been able to get an ADR for 1. I will keep checking, but in case I can't get another, I'm wondering...
Do you think one of them could help the other? Or, could one do the first sushi roll and then trade off to let the other do it? I think parents are allowed to help their kids, but would sisters allowed to help each other? Any other ideas?

Parents are allowed to sit in the booths while the children sit at the tables. There is no room for 2 children to sit, it is one seat per workstation.

If you haven’t , google some reviews of the event to see the seating

It looks very juvenile, imho. And something fun for littles. Not sure a tween and teen would enjoy it as much, especially if surrounded w little kids. Ymmv

When we did it last year we were able to help our kids. I would also imagine they wouldn’t have an issue with them switching off between rolls. As long as only one spot/ kit is in use at a time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter