Canon Rebel xti assistance please

momoflizandains

love "the world"
Greetings.

I have a Canon Rebel Xti that is about 6 years old. This camera has allowed me to take some great pics over the years using a Sigma DG 28-300 lens. The last few times I have taken the camera out to take pics, the images have been slightly blurry (and I'm not doing anything different than I ever have). I would love any ideas you may have. Is the camera dying? Anything I can do?

Your insights are very much appreciated.

I would guess that is a lens problem, and not your camera body. Do you have a kit lens you can try?

It worked! I pulled out the kit lens and the photos are perfect. Thank you!! Now the question is can a lens be repaired or do I need to get another?

If you send it in to Sigma, they will analyze the problem and give you a quote online. If you desire to have it repaired then you authorize the repair and payment. IMHO, Sigma has some of the best service around.

Assuming the elements are clean? It is blurry / soft at all zoom ranges? Make sure it didn't accidentally get switched into manual focus.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter