• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Can't book right now at 60 day mark

I haven't attempted to book FP+ yet - too soon. However, I've found that the site both computer and MDE tend to go down every evening making it virtually impossible to actually book anything until 7AM MST. Not sure if it's related...

Iam soo tired and soooo annoyed!!...I hate fastpass pluss and I haven't even got there yet!...this does not bode well for my blood pressure on vacation

This is the only reason I hate that this is server based now. The crashing and if no one is there to fix it. Has anyone emailed?

I'm having the same problem. I'm glad I found this post and I'm not the only one. I guess I'm going to bed.

I am having issues, too, it is telling me that me or a member of my party must have valid tickets and be within our fast pass window to book! We have a resort stay booked, tickets purchased with the package. I am sooo annoyed right now!!! :mad:

But it doesn't make any sense that the FP+ calendar is only showing me 30 days out. Since my reservation and tickets have been purchased for weeks, shouldn't the calendar be giving me 60 days out? I actually chatted with Disney earlier today and was told that the 60 day window would appear at 7am tomorrow (today now). Why have others been able to book at 60 days out at 12:01 am as recently as yesterday??

:crazy2:

But it doesn't make any sense that the FP+ calendar is only showing me 30 days out. Since my reservation and tickets have been purchased for weeks, shouldn't the calendar be giving me 60 days out? I actually chatted with Disney earlier today and was told that the 60 day window would appear at 7am tomorrow (today now). Why have others been able to book at 60 days out at 12:01 am as recently as yesterday?? :crazy2:

Hi wahkomom.. That's weird. I thought it was 12:01 as well.

I got in just after 1:00. Glad I didn't go back to sleep, but what a PITA to not have it working properly!!!

I just finished all my FP+s for all 6 days in the parks. Did A&E / Mine Train day first, then went back and did all the rest. I am sure we'll tweak these over the next few days, but I'm relieved I got the initial selections done.

The same thing happened to me and a few others last week (Thursday night/Friday morning). Exactly the same. At 1:15 AM EST, we were able to start getting our FP+ . It was incredibly frustrating, the only thing that saved my sanity was checking this board and seeing I wasn't the only one it was happening to.

Well I went to bed and DH checked when he got up for work at 6am and it was working. So he woke me up and I was able to get everything including A&E and SDMT, just not really the times I was hoping for, but not bad either.

Are other people having this same issue tonight? Or am I just the "lucky" one :sad:?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter