Can't book rooms

freshmanjs

DIS Veteran
Website is showing no availability for any hotels on any dates consistently for a few days now...is there a known bug? Is there a way to fix? thanks

I just posted a similar thread, they said the website is having issues today and you can call in if you want to make a reservation. Although I dont know if the phone reservation system is affected (even though they told me it wasnt on the chat).

My TA is having trouble getting a quote to me today. She said they can't price anything out.

Website has LOTS of issues. I get all sorts of random error messages and then if I click 'refresh' it starts working again. Compared to every other website I use, it seems to consistently be the least reliable. I use Google Chrome and sometimes have good luck if I 'sign off' the disney site and then log back in again.

Tried using my phone last night to book a ressie, wouldn’t work, switched to my laptop and was able to.

Website is showing no availability for any hotels on any dates consistently for a few days now...is there a known bug? Is there a way to fix? thanks
Yes and no.
Yes a known issue
No you can't fix it. You can try to get lucky by changing browsers

I went on there today too and it also showed no availability for all resorts. Must be a glitch happening....

Had the oddest experience on the website just now. I was trying to book an April trip for myself n a friend, and had to choose a pool view at Pop because they said the standard view we wanted was not available. While I was booking the pool view it pops up n says that category is no longer available, did I want to see alternatives. I clicked on ok, and it presented me with...a standard room! I quickly booked it before they could change their minds again.

Nah. Quirky but not dead. I've booked 2 rooms over the past 2 days. As big a mess as it is, it's better than their phone system.

I've tried to book rooms many times for a couple of months now. Every single time it says I have to call. I gave up and went back to my TA.

Its hit or miss with the Disney site. If you keep trying over and over you should hit a good server and get it. The bugger question is WHY?

As we know, the Disney sites have been awful for decades! The Walt Disney Company is biggest enough to be able to afford to build a perfect digital infrastructure!

The Disney Company just doesn't want to spend the money for this.

I think Disney knows their customers will just keep trying until they get their booking?

Its hit or miss with the Disney site. If you keep trying over and over you should hit a good server and get it. The bugger question is WHY?

As we know, the Disney sites have been awful for decades! The Walt Disney Company is biggest enough to be able to afford to build a perfect digital infrastructure!

The Disney Company just doesn't want to spend the money for this.

I think Disney knows their customers will just keep trying until they get their booking?
Yep.
Of course they will. How else will they book a Disney vacation?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter