Can't buy tickets!

Lmans77

Mouseketeer
Long time WDW visitor, first time wanting to go to Disneyland and can't buy tickets...I'm so frustrated.

We've tried our credit card and debit card..no luck. I tried going through Sam's Club..no luck. We tried Disney, they don't know what's wrong. Our credit card says its on Disney's end. But why wouldn't Sams or my debit work? Disney did make us park reservations because we're worried about them selling out. They said we could show up at the gate. I don't want to fly all the way to LA and spend thousands to get turned away. We've tried on the app. We've tried on different networks/wifi. I tried on my work computer.

Any ideas?? Would rather not use PayPal but I guess I could try that, but I'm not convinced that would work either. Also don't want to buy gift cards only to get turned away.

Long time WDW visitor, first time wanting to go to Disneyland and can't buy tickets...I'm so frustrated.

We've tried our credit card and debit card..no luck. I tried going through Sam's Club..no luck. We tried Disney, they don't know what's wrong. Our credit card says its on Disney's end. But why wouldn't Sams or my debit work? Disney did make us park reservations because we're worried about them selling out. They said we could show up at the gate. I don't want to fly all the way to LA and spend thousands to get turned away. We've tried on the app. We've tried on different networks/wifi. I tried on my work computer.

Any ideas?? Would rather not use PayPal but I guess I could try that, but I'm not convinced that would work either. Also don't want to buy gift cards only to get turned away.
Clear your cache and browsing history on your PC then try. Try incognito mode as well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter