Can't decide-club level at Hard Rock or Portofino?

MarcyMouse

Mouseketeer
Advice needed! I have 2 reservations made for June and can't decide which to keep. Price difference is not an issue. We will be there for 5 days. I have two sons who are kind of picky eaters, so I feel like the club level food is the decision maker. We've been to Portofino in a standard room, but never been to HRH. Which resort would you go with?

The food & drinks were similar at the 3 clubs (PB, RP, HR). The only thing that bothered me was the size of the lounge at HR. It appeared to be 1/3 (or maybe 1/2) the size of the other two lounges. The standard club rooms at PB are nicer than HR's.

Disclosure: information is based on pre-covid era. I haven't been back since 2019. Some one I know mentioned that the HR lounge was moved to another location, but then it was moved back to the 7th floor?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter