Can't decide final night meal..

andrew870

andrew870
I'm staying at Copper Creek . I'm not sure where to eat . would you pick California Grill or Whispering Canyon for your final night meal? I know it maybe a pain to get to the Contemporary from Wilderness Lodge. What to do?

I think it depends on what vibe you want for your last meal. WCC is lighthearted and fun and Cali Grill is the exact opposite with a signature dining experience.

Personally, I'd choose California Grill. To me it's that extra bit of special.

I vote for CG. We actually just did a final dinner at WCC (our first time there) out of convenience, and it was okay. We prefer the food at Geyser Point if you want to stay at the Lodge. We definitely miss the resort launch that used to run between WL, FW and CR, though.

CG for the food. Plan your last day at MK (which is always a must for us) then the trip to CG is easy.

A huge fan of California Grill. One of the few restaurants that we dine at almost every trip. Never disappointed.

I'm staying at Copper Creek . I'm not sure where to eat . would you pick California Grill or Whispering Canyon for your final night meal? I know it maybe a pain to get to the Contemporary from Wilderness Lodge. What to do?
Getting from Copper Creek to the Contemporary is not a pain. It is really very easy. California Grill is more upscale than Whispering Canyon but we very much enjoy both. It all depend on what we are looking for and on what day but on most trips we dine at both.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter