Can't decide on Disney Springs dinner

eastendlights

DIS Veteran
I have been going back and forth on ADR's for Disney Springs. I originally booked The Boathouse but since we live about 7 miles from the shoreline in CT and spend two weeks in Maine every summer is seems crazy to waste an ADR on a seafood restaurant in the middle of Florida when we have so many opportunities to east amazing seafood literally right off the boat the rest of the year. I then chose Morimoto but a lot of the reviews on Yelp and Trip Advisor as well as various Disney sites are not as great as I would have expected.

Now, I have an ADR for apps at Raglan Road and dinner at House of Blues-both old standbys for us that we really enjoy. We also usually have dessert at Splitsville-they have the best cake! We have done this a few times and while we love it, we were excited to try something new at DS-until I started reading all the reviews.

Has anyone eaten at Morimoto and been blown away by the food? I worked near Chinatown in NYC for many years pre kids so am used to authentic Chinese food rather than the more generic Americanized versions. I don't mind the prices if the food is stellar but those prices are crazy if the food is as bad as some of the reviews I have read.

That sounds like a very hectic night to eat three components of one meal. Disney Springs can get pretty crazy.

Easywdw has a review of Morimoto on it somewhere. However, I'd recommend Raglan Road. We love it there.

That sounds like a very hectic night to eat three components of one meal. Disney Springs can get pretty crazy.

Easywdw has a review of Morimoto on it somewhere. However, I'd recommend Raglan Road. We love it there.

I know it sounds crazy but it is just me and my DD who will be turning 20 during the trip. It is a fun way for us to spend the night there-we hit the stores in between courses! We do things like this in NYC fairly often-a food crawl rather than a pub crawl-LOL. We'd never get away with it if my DH and DS were coming on the trip-they just want to eat and get it over with.

I'm having the same issue and for us it's just lunch at a single place! Your plan sounds like fun.

I think that we're down to Raglan Road or the House of Blues. Maybe we should go to more than one too. :)

Me and my friend went in May and ended up eating at Dinosaur... it was literally the most fun we have had in a long time! I don't know if you are looking for something with more of a sophisticated feel, though.

I really like the antipasto tray at porabellos. We were at the boathouse last week and they had lots more than seafood. We really enjoyed it. And the spicy tuna roll at Wolfgang pucks is great too. My least favorite is Bongos

Morimoto has the best ribs I have ever eaten, the sangria is excellent. Sushi is fresh and displayed well. I ate there twice in 4 days!

I'll preface by saying that I'm 'meat and potatoes' member of the family, and never actively seek out Asian cuisine. That being said, we ate at Morimoto a few weeks ago, and I can't wait to go back. Each of us had a different appetizer and entree, so that we could all sample many things. The sake flight was superb as well. I would HIGHLY recommend it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter